Dinafem Kush-N-Cheese Automatic Pre-cure

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by prostheticninja, Jun 3, 2015.

1. #1 prostheticninja, Jun 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2015
    Strain: Dinafem's Kush-N-Cheese

Price: $10.26 plus shipping from Herbies

Type : Indica dominant hybrid

Flowering : Automatic

Flowering Time: 46 days of flowering

Height : Did not measure

Medium: Miracle Grow soil

Light: 400 Watt Hps 12/12 cycle

Nutes: Jack's All Purpose and Bloom Booster

Yield:  a quarter ounce dry

Bag Appeal:  9/10- I think that it is a very beautiful bud. Looking at it, it has a darker hue and looks almsot blue in the right light. I got mostly smaller nugs but the one larger nug I got really looked great.

Smell: 8/10- It smells like a sweaty fruit. Not a bad smell by any means, but it isnt as smelly as I would like it to be. I think it will come out in the cure.

Taste: 10/10- The sweat factor is completely obliderated when burnt. It is smooth as can be on the way down and tastes like a Tropical Lemonade Brisk on the exhale.

The High: 7/10- Better than most grass you can get on the streets around here so thats a plus, but nowhere near dankfire-status. Its a nice after work smoke for sure though. Definitely puts me in a mood to chill out, eat some candy, and watch a movie.

Comments: Extremely impressed with this, except the yield. I guarentee that the yield would have been better had I done a few things and recognized an alkaline soil problem earlier so I cant really be upset about that. Next indoor season I will run five of these or so and see what I can come up with. In my opinon, and take this with a grain of salt as this was my first grow, this auto is suitable for scrogging. I also topped this plant to control the hieght and it responded very well.

Attached Files: