Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. Does anyone know anything about this? Most of what I've seen has been vague, or just in scientific studies, which can be confusing to patients looking for it.

is this a synthetic? Or is Delta-8 something that would be likely to be found naturally on the flower? Any info would be appreciated if you have it!

2. reported

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Delta 8 is legal i work where i get random drug screens. From what i understand i could possibly fail just like the strip test. But once it gets sent out for the more specific testing GC/MS testing it will be looking for the delta 9 thc choo. So as long as the stuff i has a 3rd party lab showing its not above the legal guidelines i should be ok??

Thanks for any help im new here and not sure where to post this. I called labcorp and wouldnt answer any questions

4. If your going to spam scam atleast put some effort into the subtlety

You have 6 total posts on your account and they are all on different thread topics about your bs video supp

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Delta-8-THC I derived from hemp. I just dissolved one under my tongue and had a gentle but strong body high

7. I have a couple Delta 8 hemp flower and haven't felt much difference than cbd hemp flower.