Daniel Negreanu - The Best Poker Reader

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Sublime, Apr 5, 2017.

1. This dude is insane at reading people's cards, he can pinpoint what you have pretty damn well. How is he so good at it? I can't think of a single other poker player, next to Phil Ivey, who could read someone as well as Negreanu.

He seems unusually good at it. I'm not accusing him of cheating or anything, I think Daniel is one of the most genuine poker players and I like his personality, he's a good sport too. I just don't hear of any other poker plays that are as good a reader as he is.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. He is only that good cause they show you his reads...I've watched hundreds of hours of his footage...he makes just as many bad reads as he does,good ones.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Maybe so, but you gotta admit, when he does make a good read, it's spot on. He's even able to guess pocket pairs and what one you might be holding.

4. One of the most entertaining players to watch at the table too. Loved watching the old fulltilt high stakes games with him and Ivey.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. i bet sam in chess

6. Good Point @SublimeWithBrad I Respect People Who Play Card Games A lot Too. Me an My Husband an His Best Homie an His Wife All Get Together an Play Poker Sometimes... It's A lot Of Fun! :)

~Toni~

7. #7 Vilhelm, Jun 26, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2021
    Have you ever heard about Timofey Kuznetsov? He is one of my favourite ones. Timofey “Truetller” Kuznetsov now appears somewhat regularly in high-stakes live cash games, with appearances at the formerly-named Bobby’s Room at the Bellagio Las Vegas, as well as Triton Poker cash games in the Asia-Pacific region.
    Highstakes DB tracked Kuznetsov’s high-stakes online hands from 2011-2018. From that sample, “Trueteller” came away with $3,095,168 in profit. While playing at jackiejackpot.com I tried to immitate his poker strategy, but I lost in the end. Maybe that's why they called professionals. Not for their profit, but for their skills and intelligence.