Dabs without a torch??

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Bubblyros3, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Does anyone know a easy way to heat up a topless nail fof dabs (ect).. I don't have a torch atm im low on budget, and no gas stove...all I could think of was holding multiple lighters or something to heat it up hot enough..but don't wanna waste the lighter fuel if it takes forever.. I'm out of luck idk what to do!! Is there anything?..

2. use mellania trumps pussy lol sorry bro im a bit faded anmd i do not have an answer for you.

3. Wtf Thanks anyways haha

4. if you have an electric stove, turn that bitch up and let it rest on it for a bit

5. Would that heat up the whole thing so I couldn't put it on when ready ?? But good idea maybe try

6. it might, but it would be like holding a lighter to the tip of a needle, the tip will get hot first then the heat will transfer up the shaft, so just lay the tip on it and remember, theres always oven mits :D

7. I tried making a coil with a paper clip that fits in my bong/pipe but without a torch it wont get hot enough. Trying to run back and forth from my stove to my piece didn't help much either. What I ended up doing was freebasing over a candle. Just took a piece of tin foil, put my wax on it, help it above a candle with a straw in my mouth. Idrgaf about the "This is how you smoke meth and crack!" your smoking wax not crack, not meth. It works either way GL man.

8. Good idea.. and yeah runnin back n forth would suck... but thanks for the suggestion!! :) :)

9. Probably should just get a torch, they are like 20 bucks at home depot