Dabs vs. Weed Price Wise

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by tightasfuck, Jul 22, 2012.

1. I save a lot more money when i only use wax....if i'm careful to manage my tolerance. Before you know it you'll end up buying a gram of wax as often as you buy a couple grams of bud if you don't manage your tolerance haha

2. shits cray

3. I prefer nugs because i may end up a dabtard with a high tolerance spending $50-100 a day on dabs and then I say fuck t breaks.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. reported

5. Fat dabs less frequently. Find something you enjoy without being totally faded. For me it's WoW, reading, & trying to get shit done. I probably spend an extra $100 a month since switching to concentrates, but it's worth it for a number of reasons. I love fat dabs & the descretion of the Indigo Pro pen.

Tolerance is a surly beast, it can be tough to manage, especially when you have a seeming endless supply. When I was growing, I was making dry ice hash & infusing it into coconut oil for brownies. Half of one of these brownies would get a typical stoner blasted. I would eat 6 to 8 a day.

6. I’ve been pressing my own and smoking dabs only for like 2 years now and the other day I hit some flower in my bong and yea it tasted like stale smoke but man did it blast me, wow

I would say mix it up, hit some flower out of a vaporizer, do a bong rip or smoke a joint and see if that helps.
    It helped the taste some to drop a dab on my flower hit.

7. I like to keep it changing. Depending what the local dispensary has of course. But I prefer dabs on weekends. And flower after work. Have been experimenting with vaping as well.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I pay $10 a gram for wax. It lasts me over a week.

I smoke bud in the day time. I found the wax wasn't getting me as stoned as I thought it should so I started smoking bud in the day time. that works well for me. It's the same price. $10 a gram for really good weed. A gram of bud only lasts me a day and a half. So wax is cheaper for me to smoke. I don't buy bud by the gram though when it's so much cheaper to buy it by the oz.

9. Well, I grow my own and consume both daily.
    I like eating the oil, vaping the oil, and dabbing the oil. Even smoking it with some buds. I like a joint with oil wiped on the paper (inside of course).
    I love it all, can't chose one over the other. I will just consume what I have when I have it whether it be oil or buds or both!
    Regardless, it will be both so long as I can still grow my own buds.

10. When I grew, I had all but 2 oz turned into shatter. I have a friend with a closed loop system and he made it for me.