Xbox Cyberpunk 2077

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by WherezMyLighter, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Still waiting for them to refund me/my homie :laughing:

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. I tried to play it after all the updates & I'm still getting bugs & shit so I gave up:laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  3. You don't think they'll iron out the bugs in a month or so?

I've still got Witcher 3 to play... read up on the thread after I made my last post :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  4. I think eventually they'll fix it & it'll be a great game but untill they do so it's not worth playing.. I'll get the game again once it's on sale for £10 :laughing:

I was enjoying the game but the bugs make it unplayable.. there's 1 bug where controls for another mission overlap on the screen & it doesn't go away :bolt:, the company also admitted they focused more on the next gen version rather then the old gen that's why they offered people refunds :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1

5. I just looked into it :laughing:

Yeah, probably going to be Witcher. Too bad, I was really psyked, I love the cyberpunk genre

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. My first t-pose, took long enough :laughing:
    45b8a71a-5f96-40a4-a112-351d743bae6f.png

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. They've refunded me & my homie for selling us a broken game full of bs bugs
    9A8a.gif

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. I exploited the one bug to make a mil :RoorRip:

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. I didn't even know there was a bug to make a mill :hide::laughing:

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Space oddity. You can only get the quest after doing 11 main storyline quests. The item sells for 4k. I duped it with a bug just this morning.

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. So glad i never paid for this.
    Played for about 10 hours until i was out of patience and uninstalled
    Maybe i'll try it again in one year and see if it got some good improvements

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. I'm waiting till it's in the sales for like £10 before I play again :laughing:

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. You better wait until they release the complete edition with all the DLCs and it will be available for 20-30$ because they will be desperate to sell it

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. After failing hard, is the game better now?

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. It's the same shit but with some bugs fixed, performance slightly improved and so on. Not much changed. The last patch that solved some bugs also added a new bug that completely prevents you from advancing the main story...
    The game might be easy to fix or just impossible depending on what you're looking for. What i wanted was the game that was advertised years ago, so a modern RPG in first person set in a small tight city. What i got instead was a GTA clone full of performance issues and set in an empty maze of skyscrapers. If what you are looking for is the latter, just wait 1-2 years until they release the complete edition with all the dlc.

16. It's sad they've had to rush it that much...

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I recently bought it , and have already played it. As a result of the plot, I want to say that it even exceeded my expectations. All this year, I sat with the thoughts that the Poles worked exclusively on the development of the open world and the character's capabilities, but they slightly hammered into the plot: it will do, the main thing is that the picture is cool. But no! The plot is full of colors, and to be honest, I even cried in a couple of moments. Yes, there are flaws in the game, and I hope that soon it will be possible to play without bugs. The game was definitely worth the time and left behind the most positive impressions

18. Big Cyberpunk news. Apparently they're redoing a lot of the game because it's so broken or basic. lol. Here's the list of things to come:

A Long List Of What’s Allegedly Being Added To ‘Cyberpunk 2077’
    • Over the next few years, CDPR will be remaking “practically every system that exists in the game over time.” Slow improvements, rather than some massive patch or release fixing everything.
    • The entirety of the police system will be reworked.
    • Factions will remember how you’ve behaved toward them in the past, and be hostile or passive toward you as a result. We are already starting to see bits of this, with Arasaka drones attacking players if you’ve started a new game post-patch 1.3.
    • An NPC variety system is being developed to give more diversity to both citizens and their vehicles.
    • A transmog system is coming, letting you have the stats of one piece of gear while skinning it to look like something else.
    • A change to gameplay difficulty balance, altering the current “DPS trumps everything” system. This will include strengths and weaknesses to different elemental types of damage and more RPG aspects than the game has now. This is reportedly something that got scrapped late into development.
    • A “couple dozen” pieces of free DLC, albeit they may still be very minor things like clothing or cars like we’ve seen.
    • A New Game Plus system.
    • Apartment customization with multiple places players can live and redesign.
    • A barbershop to alter your appearance (unclear if just hair, or everything).
    • Two large content DLCs, the first of which seems focused on Pacifica. This will not add a big new zone, but layer new content on top of existing zones. It will also take place before the end of the game with V, not be standalone or pick a canon ending.
    • Cyberpunk is now replacing the formerly GTA Online-like system that was scrapped after being in development, and is a multiplayer concept focused on co-operative play. It’s described as a “small MMO.” But there are no guarantees that this will see the light of day and is the furthest thing down the road.