Xbox Cyberpunk 2077

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by WherezMyLighter, Jun 12, 2018.

1. The creators of Cyberpunk have released a statement about the game..
    IMG_20201214_120752.jpg

I love how they've offered refunds for people who are not 100% happy with the game... Not many game company's do that:confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I'm a big fan of the company itself overall. Have been for a while...

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Just by even writing that they are already better than Bethesda.

Time to Roll the Dice

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. I have to take Cyberpunk in small doses. The mechanics and story are all over the place. I wish it was more coherent and actually gave you some time to digest the information. From a story writing perspective the pacing is really rough so far.

As a comparison to make my point on how pacing is important let me bring up Mulan (the original)

After the mountain scene we have the shot with the doctor, this scene was slow and led to a an important point in the plot where Mulan is ousted as a woman. After that near execution, we have the reflection scene with Mushu Cricket and the horse. This scene is also slow paced but important and leads to a more active scene in Shan Yu kidnapping the emperor.

Now imagine all of that without those in between scenes. You would get an insanely paced stressful mess with no time to digest what the fuck just happened.

Pacing is always important. Maybe the main story pacing will be better later on but for now I'm getting Final Fantasy level pacing.

Actually FF15 had way more breathing room than this so far. And I beat that game and still have no idea what the story was.

That being said. I love the world, I love the designs, I love the ideas behind a lot of the story and the visual effects.

I think the hacking is such a useful mechanic that I always felt was one of the coolest combat mechanics of XCOM 2.
    I'm happy it was implemented in to a game.

I like that I can't trash my car by hitting shit. Driving in games is something I always found weird without a wheel, and I trash my car every 5 seconds in GTA because I suck. In this I'm pretty sure I've hit every road barrier in existence and yet my car is not on fire or scratched up.

I walked by an NPC that was T posing on the sidewalk.. I think that bug was patched but still weird to see.

I REALLY like that CDPR reached out and offered refunds. That's some good business there.

Bethesda said "eat a dick" when the absolute buggy T posing afterbirth that is Fallout 76 came out and people wanted refunds.

So far I really like the game. It's definitely got issues that make me hesitant but as long as they make the game fun I don't care. And it seems like fun was the aim.

Time to Roll the Dice

• Like Like x 1
  5. Heard all kinds of complaints about the game. Police just teleports to you when you commit a crime, they can't even drive cars to you like GTA because the game doesn't contain any AI for driving NPCs.
    I also heard that you can't consume any kind of drugs despite this being a huge modern city that is all about being gritty and dystopian, lol.
    Also heard that there are no barbers or plastic surgeons so you are stuck with the same character for the entire game
    That said i'm installing the game on my PC right now to give it a try, i'll try to keep my expectations low despite the game having been hyped like something amazing

6. The police do just show up out of nowhere but give chase if you drive off lol, the look of your character doesn't really matter in all honesty.. you can only really see ur body/face when driving in 3rd person :confused_2::laughing:, clothes also don't matter unless you care more about looks then what armour % they have lol

Idk about drugs but you can definitely get drunk/drink alcohol :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hey dumb question but how do I put a post on here

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Click the post a new thread button in the top right hand corner :smoke:

10. Thank you!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Angie T Posing again.

I have to say I love playing the villain. Sometimes you don't kill a dude 100% you just down them and they struggle.

I make sure to cap them all XD

Shitty pics cuz they ain't screenies.

But you get the idea. 20201214_185535.jpg 20201214_224234.jpg

Time to Roll the Dice

• Like Like x 1
  12. So Sony have removed Cyberpunk from the PS store lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Cyberpunk have released an update/patch for PS4 & PC..it's just over 17gb

14. The update didn't fix any of the issues I was having & made the game fuck up even more... so me & my homie put in for a refund lol
    IMG_20201219_222829.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. Seems very hot now, but i didn't buy this game now

• Like Like x 1
  16. I've been playing on base PS4. Glitches have been more hilarious than anything for me. I've put in close to 100 hours on my first playthrough. i think i'm at the last main story mission with a bunch of side shit still left to do as well and i've had less than 10 crashes all together and most of them were before the recent patches. now it only crashes if i play for long periods of time or put my ps4 in rest mode instead of shutting it down between plays.

17. I'd say the biggest problem we are having is crashing. A couple other small glitches but nothing too bad. The boy said he likes it despite the problems. I haven't played it enough yet myself to make a determination. The boy been all over it, I can't get my turn, haha.

So I also bought him assassins creed valhalla for the PS4, I figured I could play that while he plays the cyberpunk but the little fucker won't download it. He won't say so but I know he just wants to play it first. The stubborn motherfucker, I don't know where he gets it, haha.

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Anyone Got their Money Back Yet....?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Haven't had anymore crashes, only a small handful of glitches so far. Enjoying it despite that! Having fun with hacking for sure.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. Coming up on ending a monthslong t break early 2021, I'll be deepdiving on Cyberpunk then

Still haven't seen more than 15 seconds of this game, it looks fantastic, style-wise. OG Neuromancer shit

• Like Like x 2