Xbox Cyberpunk 2077

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by WherezMyLighter, Jun 12, 2018.

1. What's every 1s thoughts so far??? I think it's dope as fuck:confused_2::smoke:, I keep seeing people complain online about bugs/game crashing/trash graphics ect but I've not experienced it yet & the graphics are decent :smoke:
    PS_App_20201210_015302.jpeg
    That's a screen shot I took earlier:laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Biggest issue I'm having is light sensitivity from medicine making my eyes tear up a lot lol.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. my homie downloaded it last night, said it's all glitchy and "..It kinda sucks. I dunno, maybe I have to play it more."
    That's why you buy the hard disk, bro, at least you can sell it if you don't want it

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. #44 BrewsnWeed666, Dec 11, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2020
    There's an update out today to fix all these bugs lol, if u sell a game a few days after release because of a bug without giving them a chance to patch it then you shouldn't be playing any video games lol

I only paid £25 for it because I went 1/2s with my homie :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Oh damn that sucks :( I was thinking myself if could easily give some 1 a epileptic fit/seizure because of the way the lights are :hide:

6. yeah, i have to keep taking breaks from it, but that's not such a bad thing probably lol.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. I'm being repeatly told to hold off buying the game until the new year as their are many large updates and corrections to come, you heard anything like that ...is your game buggy?

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. #48 BrewsnWeed666, Dec 12, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2020
    I've come across 1 bug it was just the skip button showing after a cut scene/conversation, but it was an easy fix all I had to do was load up the last save & it solved it:smoke:

I've played it for over 12 hours & only had it happen once but they've patched that/alot of other bugs/glitches people had experienced :confused_2::laughing:, it's deffo worth getting I'm enjoying it man:smoke:

Edit: just to put into perspective how much I'm enjoying the game, I'm picking playing it over COD Cold War, Assassin's Creed Valhalla & the new Spiderman game :laughing::smoke:

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. @Frasier tagging u Incase you didn't see the thread dude lol

10. I bought it for my boy for Christmas, now we gotta wait a few more weeks. I guess that's the flaw in my plan of buying the kid what I want to play now, dammit. Haha

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Cheers mate. I did not see this thread!

Time to Roll the Dice

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. I have a lot of criticism right off the bat..

But I have been overall enjoying the game.

Time to Roll the Dice

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Isn't it a single player game? I don't understand the hype

• Like Like x 1
  14. yes, i mean, it's a single player game, but not everyone likes multiplayer games. To each their own, ya know?

It's based on a tabletop DnD style game, so that's part of the hype for some of the players, but others want it cause it's the latest trend, or the fact that theres various playing styles like other games.... it plays like a modern witcher 3 in most ways, in my opinion.

There will be a later released Online-Multiplayer version kinda like GTA online though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Downloading now. I had to wait three extra days cause I cheaped out.
    30%

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. What's the total size of ur download dude??? Mine was over 100gb then an update the other day :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Mine says 59GB.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. If you're on PC here's a little tip for installer clients.

Open task manager. Find the task for the client steam or gog and right click and set priority high.

Can shave off time.

Time to Roll the Dice

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. I did some research last night.. PlayStation 4/5s version of Cyberpunk is the biggest out of all 3 platforms that it's out on lol

20. Can you not put PC's in rest mode while downloading stuff man??? When you do it on a console it speeds the download up :laughing::smoke: