Current and Legit Seed Banks - Updated 07.26.18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmknVTEC, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I ordered 44 beans 20 fem purps 12 fem god bud and 12 fem bc kush from BC bud depot. Almost every single seed germinated in 25-30 hours and 38-39 out of the 44 are showing very good growth. Have ordered from the bud depot in the past and the genetics were amazing. Will keep posting pics if anyone is interested on trying any of these strains. The purps is one of the best genetics I have ever grown overall. Potent good yield good for growing outdoors in Northern Michigan weather and buds really do turn solid purple...but not all seeds will be purple phenotype make sure you save cuttings for each seed so you know which pheno to keep. There should be about 3-4 really good purples out of each 12 pack. But even the green phenotypes is amazing smoke probably little more potent than purple phenotype. But nothing tops having that bag appeal of dense dark purple nugs smelling like grape candy and smoothes taste you can get if dried and cured properly

• Like Like x 1
  2. Im interested in the God bud. Closest I got to the original God bud was a strain I just grew called blue bubba which had God bud crossed with it.
    But I am more interested in how your God bud turns out. Please keep me updated if possible.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Just ordered from them for the first time, really impressed and my first venture with Fast Buds auto's. Cannot wait to get after it.

4. I just tried the vault, and it says there they accept cc but they actually dont, so i cnt buy.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. They kill me with that too.

6. Me 2 (tried to order from the vault)!

Really like the process of ordering stuff, fill out my personal details (address, cc card information etc.) only to realize they don't accept credit cards... information gathering?

But hey, I'm a good guy and hope you guys at the vault are ALL vaccinated (including your kids and family members)!

I mean such honorable, honest, trustworthy guys like you MUST reproduce! The world needs more of your kind...

7. Gd alil harsh!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. ???

Anti-Vaccer much?

What are you accusing me of?

9. I just had that conversation last week with Gary from the Vault.
    They do except CC but unfortunately at this time they can’t accept US based CC

10. I can only speak for myself: I am NOT an US based CC card holder...

11. As of my last order, alibongo uses a Chinese bank to process credit cards.

12. Add Daggaseeds.com to the Canadian list

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Shady for sure.

BL

14. The Vault can currently accept Credit Card payments in the following locations:

Europe
    UK
    Canada

Buy Cannabis Seeds

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. it's been years since I was able to order from you guys here in USA. it's sad imo. you're the only company I have this issue with.

16. #4997 Team Vault - The Vault, Jul 19, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
    We're really sorry to hear that bud. The US legislation is pretty strict with us and doesn't allow us to process credit card payments for now.

However, you can still order from us by paying with a US Bank Transfer or Pay by Post. We have partners working with us in America, so all your payments will be processed locally and they won't include any extra fees.

If by any chance you use Crypto Wallets, you can also pay your order using Bitcoin

All our American customers process their orders that way and we successfully deliver them :)

If there's anything we can do to help you, please do not hesitate to contact us at +44 0131 210 0083 or drop us an email at support@cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. What’s the best bank for US shipping? I’ve only used ILGM, but they have limited options

18. At first when buying from seed banks, I only wanted to use cc.
    If your willing to use cash, money order, PayPal, Venmo or CashApp you can have a lot more options. I don't have crypto but lots of banks accept that.
    The best US banks I've used were definitely JBC Seeds and Great Lakes Genetics. These two banks have excellent stock and a stellar reputation. They have outstanding service. After I inquired further via email regarding payment options, I found many banks will offer alternative payments they don't mention online (ex PayPal).

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.