Current and Legit Seed Banks - Updated 07.26.18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmknVTEC, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Like Like x 1
  1. We (The Vault) set up partners in the USA to process payments on oyur side so you dont need to wait to ship checks, cash etc to us, or wait for international payments to clear, or pay the international fee's :)

More details at It’s Now Easier to Pay From The U S of A

• Like Like x 1
  2. Oh wow. When did you all start doing this ? If thats the case I will be placing an order right away because you guys are the #1 seedbank in my opinion anyway. Can't beat the selection and the freebies thrown in with every order. Only 1 time I ever had a problem and you offered to replace my damage seeds by offering me twice the amount which was damaged. Now if thats not good business I don't know what is.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. As a matter of fact I didn't even cash in on them freebies yet because I couldn't place an order with my credit card but now we can. COOL

• Like Like x 1
  4. we still cant take credit card payments from USA (yet) but with USA partners we can accept cash, bank transfers etc without international fees and much faster than before from ordering to dispatch :)

5. ACSB came through and then some. They are legit.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yed they good peeps too

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. The vault has been my go to for years always been 10/10

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. also it seems the only seedbank that pays attention to forums :p

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Nice one - good to hear this positive story!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Don't know if this was already posted about Greybeardsseeds.com but I had the same experience with this bank as you'll read in these links. Ordered 5 pack Tropicana banana from Barney's farm
    Recieved an open 3 pack with the seeds fell out in the bottom of the envelope.
    Tried emailing him several times no response. Now Ethos genetics are replacing any of there seeds that you may have bought from Greybeards. Seems he's selling counterfeit goods. I'm glad I didn't waste time and space growing those Tropicana bananas . Anyway I would stay away from this seedbank.

- STAY AWAY FROM GREYBEARD SEEDS (USA, 2020) -

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Anyone know a good usa bank with a great selection on autoflowers?
    sorry vault, I'd use you but I pay with credit card. I'm legal.
    I tried graybeards before I read about the negative reviews and three weeks later I'm still seedless with no refund.. anyway please anyone. I'd like to purchase FastBuds genetics.

• Like Like x 1

12. Dutch passion

• Like Like x 1
  13. This is a us company with fastbuds i have used before.
    Fast Buds Auto Archives | North Atlantic Seed Company

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  14. Canadian source that I have personally purchased from and received no problem is quebeccannabisseeds.com the only thing is that their stock is getting lower or none on some good strains and takes forever to get them back in stock genetics are dope though

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. My last 5 or so purchases have been with alibongo. They have consistently been the fastest delivery.

16. I tried to pay for an order from The Vault with bitcoin and the amount they asked for was about $20 more than my order total. I emailed for an explanation and they said they added the bitcoin network fee. ??? Of course if I try to send the BTC I will then have to pay the network fee AGAIN! It's like a store charging me extra because I got the cash from an atm.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. I am looking for a strain with top shelf potency and atleast 2-3 pound yield. Has anyone ever grown Oh Zone from Dr Greenthumb?

18. Hi Buddy,

Our BTC partner / processor charges a tiny fee, like 0.01% if even that much so unless it was a huge, huge order then $20 would be very excessive.

I think that maybe you have looked at prices whilst BTC has been fluctuating a lot?

You only have pay the fee once per order though and once you land on the page to make the payment it will reserve the price for you for a few minutes.

19. I'm so sorry, that order was actually from "The Attitude". My bad, please forgive me.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.