Current and Legit Seed Banks - Updated 07.26.18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmknVTEC, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah thats the one I'm on. Tried copying and pasting the url with the applied filters as well and nothing. I thought at first it was just that they didnt have anything that met that criteria but its all filters, and sorting too.

Sent from my moto g power using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. This is just after trying to view a different number of results Screenshot_20201023-151739.jpg

3. Why would the USPS open your mail? If it's first class mail they would need a search warrant IF they thought it violated federal law.

The sale of hemp seeds are completely legal (go on amazon and search hep seed, you can buy them by the pound) cannabis seeds contain no THC and are indistinguishable from hemp seeds. Popping and growing them is another story.

Buy from where you want obviously but the added cost of buying from out of the country is A LOT more expensive. And will take weeks longer. If there is a cultivar you have your heart set on that would make sense, but you can get fire genetics from a seedbank here in the states faster and cheaper.

My unsolicited .02, good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nothing is working with filtering and sorting so i guess ill just have to browse them all or search by name. I want stout auto fem seeds with less pungent odor (i know pretty much all of em stink but some stink more).

5. Man it let's me filter by photo, auto, thc levels, cheese, skunk, kush, indica, sativa, award winning genetics, and breeders.

Also I believe someone said ace doesn't have but one auto. Their photos are fire though.

6. Well I've only ever had 2 instances where my mail was opened (ish). Once it looked like it could have been an accident with a box cutter but honestly i have no idea. The other time it was water damage. The envelope was the biodegradable kind (i think) that has recycled paper fluff instead of bubble wrap as padding. They stuck it in a plastic bag with an apology note and that was that. I don't think I've never had them purposefully open my mail.

7. Sent from my moto g power using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I went ahead and ordered 3 rhino ryder seeds from North atlanic seed co. Since nothing happened with those bag seeds (i didnt have any high expectations anyway), im going to store the seeds somewhere safe for a while. I am going to hold off on buying any growing equipment for a while until after doing some renovations in my bedroom that i already had planned to make it more relaxed and cozy in here.

I'll vacuum seal them and put them somewhere cool and dry until I'm ready to grow them. If they make it here.

9. Are you on the correct site buddy? we are Buy Cannabis Seeds

• Like Like x 1
  10. the filter part of the site is being upgraded so there may be some issues from it for a little bit until we finish the improvements

• Like Like x 3
  11. Looking for advice on what Afghan to try out from the vault I want something strong hitting that'll leave you stuck in your seat for days and grows big and fat any ideas on what one to look at give me some names please I want something to knock my wood pecker into the dirt if you know what i mean. Oh and I prefer photoperiod over autos.

Sent from my LML212VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  12. try Sensi seeds Black Domina,,,grows big fat buds ,and is strong ...mac,

• Like Like x 2
  13. Great question bro - glad to see the forum members helping you out. Here's the different types of Afghan seeds here:
    The Vault Cannabis Seeds . Good Luck in your hunt. #TeamVault

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Is the vault still shipping to the us with the whole pandemic shit going on?

Perpetual happiness

• Like Like x 1
  15. Just got mine a week ago. Use the new payment methods. I like sending a check to the side company in Colorado. Speeds up everything!! Wtg Gary and Cam Screenshot_20201230-065041_Instagram.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. yes sir, we are one of the few seedbanks it seems that have our "shit" together and are able to still accept and ship orders :)

We do of course face some difficulties like everyone is due to Brexit and we will have a full update posted soon, but yes go ahead and order and we will ship but remember Covid may cause delays in the postal services outside of our control.

#YouCantFaultTheVault

• Like Like x 3
  17. How do I go about sending the money to Colorado? I always have to send it overseas

Perpetual happiness

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. that right there sounds fishy, although I have faith in you Puff.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Not at all. I used to send cash. Seeing that was the only option. Well my last order the cash didn't show. So I was just going to cancel my order. Than a week later the vault got a bunch of new payment methods. So I sent a check to their company in the USA. They got it a week later and the next day cam shipped it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.