Crystal Clear White Shatter. 60 A Gram What Do You Think

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Dabbin Till Death, Aug 10, 2014.

1. yea.
    yea its bho

2. #22 YoShytsWeak, Aug 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2014
    Mine was

First ever ice wax I bought and it was good!

Not all his stuff is solvent free but some is.

3. Yeah everything I've had from HGH has had a very light color, great clarity, and the flavor and potency to match. 70$/g is pricey though, I can get it for 65$ a g if I buy two or more grams, but that's not much of a discount. I can tell that their starting material is high quality though, so the price is somewhat understandable.

4. I'm talking about the bho

5. HGH did do a few solvent free extractions(or at least thats how its being advertised) but I only know one spot that has the solvent free HGH and its $80 a G so FUCK THAT SHIT.

6. Yeah it was 80 a g when I bought it. Crazy ass prices,

The BHO he makes isn't as expensive but still more than I'm willing to pay unless I come across some clear shit like that. It has a kind of lore to see something so clear

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I've made qwiso that clear before :p

8. HGH is fire. I posted some in one of the threads I posted, it was crystal clear just like that.

sounds like you guys live in Socal region too maybe? if you are, check out FOB extracts and like someone else mentioned, Vader Extracts.  and Dabbin Till Death I too finally found the shop with the $25 and $30 grams of Gold Coast. fuck yar

9. #31 Dabbin Till Death, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2014
    yes i si stay in the SFV valley. nd the shop is SFVDM just sub to there textx nd tehy have great deals on shatter almsot everyday. nd ive accually tried both. both great extract artists.

10. oh damn dude I'm more coastal but there's a shop in downtown LA Lincoln Heights region called Los Angeles Flight Club and they got the fire too. I actually just looked up the menu of SFVDM, I might take a trip out there soon. been looking for some deals on kief so I can do make some kief-run shatter and crumble-run shatter, can't beat $6/g on kief haha

you should check out LA Flight Club if you can. 8ths of crumble starting at $50-$70, 8ths of Gold Coast shatter starting at $90. I got 3 grams of some BEAUTIFUL Girl Scout Cookies and Sugar Cookes overshatter a few days ago for $95. their $60 grams are insane, not quite HGH quality but still bright yellow slabs of glass shatter. yum. 

11. Nice, Im coastal. I will check that spot out. Lately I have been switching between VMC, Bellflower patients group, and Grateful Meds. I wont pay more then $60 a G(and even that I think is high) so I just go to which ever spot has the better selection. Only go to Bellflower during happy hour or on Sundays(everything 10% off) other wise they are over priced.

This is a pic of the Vader Extracts F'n ridiculous. Its super ligh gold and extremely clear. I tried to put the G over the lable and you can still read the lable clear as day(pics don't do it justice)

Attached Files:

12. http://youtu.be/5E6Arh_qS-I

Check these guys out! They just made a new channel, subscribe to win free shit!!!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

:laughing:

:bongin:

14. Damn sucks being on the east coast, that clear shit looks craze

Sent from my SM-T320 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. just pulled some today, fresh frozen ;)

[​IMG]

16. godamn son

17. #39 johnnyblaze805, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
    :eek: holy fuckin shit dude I'm def running some fresh frozen!!!! Deeeeezzaaaaaaam!!! U killin it homie

Ur officially the CA oil makers club president! Lol

18. LMAO thanks dude! I dont even make very much oil, theres far more peeps here pumpin out more slabs than I am curretly :bongin: