Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Creatine and Marijuana - DONT DO BOTH

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by HazedHead, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Wassup, I see OP is getting flamed here, but I can assure you that he's not false.

Creatine can potentially damage your liver, which is the organ that removes toxins from your body. If your liver is damaged, it will do a poor job, hence the THC being in your body for long periods of time.

I had mono (kissing disease), and my liver values where on par with an alcoholic. The high kept re-hitting me days after I smoked, and I felt high for weeks. When the OP said creatine was the culprit of this “long-lasting” high, he was wrong, rather it was the side effects of using the drug: A damaged or poor functioning liver.

PS: This is just a hypothesis. I am not a medical expert.

• Like Like x 1
  2. This is not possible and is purely psychological/placebo. THC causes the psychoactive effects of the high and then stops. It's impossible for it to stop and then days later randomly start again. That's not how it works. THC metabolites being stored in your fat (as they are) after the fact has nothing to do with it because the psychoactive effects of THC are already long gone.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Creatine doesn't work like that. Sorry do some research before bringing broscience here.

Sent from my KING_KONG_3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Wth? Who necro'd a 6 year old thread?
    Lovecoke must have been hunting in the carpet today lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. This isn’t from creatine dude... maybe if you never drink water, dehydration could cause some of these things, but panic attacks are 100% not related to creatine. It was probably a sativa or hybrid, those are much more likely to cause panic attacks than indica.