Cream cookies autos from fastbuds USA

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by G3W2HIN, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Summary 15 days shes fat and happy had a bit of a light leak found and corrected day 10, sst, molasses ,ominA. Keeping microbes happy.

More to follow.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sigh, this makes me miss growing so much. Plant looking great so far, excited to see how she turns out.
    I had a very similar setup.
    Make sure to keep an eye on temps with the enclosed tent. I had little clip on fans to keep air circulation within the tent, which it looks like you have taken care of with the black fan.
    One amazing "tech" I picked up from a few growers was a way to keep a constant soil moisture without needing to water by placing a kitty litter box full of perilite under the pot and fill it with water so it would seep up into the soil, something to look into if you need to go away for a couple days or if you watering just isn't your thing. Also throw in a soil moisture meter and it's the laziest grow you'll ever have haha.

Amare Technology Solar Spec has some amazing lights albeit quite expensive now, back when I purchased a 250W it was ony $380, but looks like their prices increased unfortunately, but it was a great white light for growing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Glad I could strike nostalgia in you my friend.

I have a wannabe version of an octopot that I've come up with and I'm glad that it seems to be everyone's eventual process lol for those of us who've been growing for some time lol. I shall use a 3 gallon bucket set up ,5 gallon cloth bag with a 3d printed drop out and a mesh filled with soil or coco to wick the air agitated water with nutrient rich hydroslates. Let that tap root run straight down!! ( See pic )

Almost went with a larger 1000w 6 COB set up however this light was all over my area and I've seen its abilities, however I do love the whites on a smd set up clean. ;) [​IMG][​IMG]

4. Training time, loads of nodes more to follow ...[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Working on a month and she has a stock comparable to a skinny pencil. Canopy is about 200+ mm wide and the 17th saw the first sign of pistels, today they are long beautiful and indicative. I do hope that you are enjoying this as much as I am?

#TEAMVAULT Grasscity
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thaaat is brilliant. This is the first time I have heard of an octopot, I am a fan of the concept for sure.

Do you know what the timeline will be like for the auto? How long until it flowers and then ready for harvest?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Things are definitely changing, we are in the future. This auto from what I gather should be looking at 8-10 weeks and as fast as I've seen this particular plant moving , I believe it may finish 6-7 weeks from now. Total of 10 weeks 70 days .

• Like Like x 1
  8. The LST is going well she is responding. Coming up on 35 days. Shes 6.5 inches tall , canopy is almost 9 inches around. Short hopeful ,she will have some pretty flowers for sure[​IMG][​IMG]

9. Shes beginning to stretch..[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Since we have had rain shes gotten water and RECHARGE from real growers Colorado. At signs of deep flowering I gave a micro dose of RAW bloom and cal mag ,(I could count the granules lol)
    She seems happy co2 is arbitrary but still put a burping yeast and sugar mix in with her a week in. She stinks like sweet tarts and frog farts. Frost is packing on daily. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. She faded out approximately 80 days , only gave me 26 grams and Less of that was smokable. I'm satisfied with my first autoflower journal o_O better grow more lol. Tastes like pez candies with a hint of cheese. Really sweeter than expected. Cream cookies autos from fastbuds are awesome. Thanks blades for the opportunity. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1