Cream cookies autos from fastbuds USA

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by G3W2HIN, Nov 28, 2019.

1. This will be my first attempt at running an auto strain. I am using fox farm ocean forest,and happy frog as well as a coir mixture below the foxfarm mix these mediums were used in my grow last year and I was pleased with both results, I had noticed that the endomychorhizal fungi I inoculate my seeds and seed beds with reacted faster with better results in the soil rather than a sanitary medium. I hear autos do not like to be transplanted. I've dry amended the soil lightly with a all purpose fertilizer happy frog omri organic with added microbes activated carbon is a top dressing option I shall use next grow.low stress training is my second immediate goal aside from preventing some anticipated stretching of the seedling. I will ph the water as needed and anti chlorine tactics are not necessary where I live the well here is ph 8.0 clean good water.the light well I've seen more of these than I can tell you here in cali. It freaking works and it's cheap as hell.2 cree cobs at 20w and 56 leds at 10w running 3000k and 3700k your good 120w draw from the wall. Ok efficacy is shit but I'm not complaining last yr I watched a guy pull 2 pounds off of 2 lights unreal. Actually good weed. More to follow guys. Much love if I'm scewing this up hit me up shake me up set me straight. Love peace ....[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2. Grab a little two foot level, or grab a tape measure, get your light level,left side high by what looks like more than a half inch.other than that it looks like your on your way to a pile of reefer my friend

• Like Like x 1
  3. Good eye just fixed it after the pic lol, not my first rodeo however got a whole new creature to symbiotically grow into. Do you have much experience with autos? John Dilinger ?[​IMG]

4. Not a lick my friend

• Like Like x 1
  5. Additionally, neglected to mention that the tent is 3x3x5 ipower piece of it's ok actually, and I am not sponsored by any group I'm also using lemon juice for ph down no GH products. Had been doing imo but we have a spore problem here now .and I'm indoors for the winter so..[​IMG]

6. Niiice

7. Interesting. Do you have any interest in autoflowers? I find them to be fascinating...[​IMG]

8. Oh forgot to mention just a heads up, a lot of the growers here are less inclined to help you if you don’t post pictures under natural (white) lighting when asking about nutrient deficiency’s or growth problems, as the colored lights effect the way the true colors are perceived .for future reference

• Like Like x 1
  9. I've noticed a few people have moved from the forums to just vlogging, saying they have forum accounts that they haven't used in years. Hmm I wonder?

10. I like them because they are different, but I have yet to order a single seed, be nice to run proper genetics, I just haven’t gotten to it, I got too much bag seed. I figure get good then run what’s great. You know. Plus I find it easy to learn on photos, (biased, I know cuz I haven’t ran autos) because they don’t automatically flower and finish before you learn what your doing wrong ya know.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Great point. The luster for me is the Genetics coupled with the speed the speed is key but to understand its place within our desires of it , alot of people I talk to think that they are too small and lacking. Genetics found their way to optimal sustainability if manipulated enough without perverting the DNA a plant eventually evolves to accommodate the symbiote in studies I've read over the years. I've seen monster autos lately and apparently the yields are not dissimilar to a a landrace strain outdoors aswell.. we are In the future wow. ...ok im baked srry love to write lol

12. No worries at all my friend, i rap/write hip hop music so I know the urge to write. I have no doubt in autos weight capability’s after watching “Mr.canucks grow” on YouTube, dudes a beast. He’s funny to. I’m indoor rn, half the reason I love photos is I can train the piss out of my plants, I love training and watching them respond, it’s my therapy lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. I love it all you are amazing my friend keep it up and Express yo self respect and awesome lamma lakem ...

• Like Like x 1
  14. I watch Canucks all the time lol love that guy

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. wa ʿalaykumu s-salām

• Like Like x 1
  16. Proper very nice , malekem Salam

• Like Like x 1
  17. Here she was at 4 days along no real drink just yet ,I have been buffering the microbes around her immediate root zone by watering with unsulfured blackstrap molasses and sst very lightly. [​IMG]

18. Day 7 gave her a drink molasses + water I like to feed at a slight distance from the plants leaves always looks like I missed lol[​IMG]

19. Find yourself a better mentor lol. That guys killed more grows round here than cats and idiot hydro shop salesmen put together.

20. My mentors are dead, hes entertaining and assumptions are bad..inner peace to you buddy .... @)---'-----