Crazy Gardener's Indoor Organic Garden

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by CrazyGardener, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Have you read into scrog at all? That’s how I like to do it , I find it the best way to use your light area efficiently. It’s also very pretty come end of flower

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Day 19 (from seed):

I'll take photos tomorrow. They are growing up so fast. I'm reading so much about techniques to train that I'm overwhelmed. I think I get all the basic concepts. I need to find my thing. Maybe try a couple different things to learn and see how plants respond.

This video was very helpful for me to understand:

I'm going to need to act soon.

I have a shit load of gnats.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nematodes for the gnats.
    Training your plants isn’t really that hard, you can just bend them over to bring the top of the plant down to the level of the side branches while they’re in veg. 4 plants are gonna fill that 3x3 tent easy.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Day 20 (from seed):
    Watered today and snapped a couple pics. They seem healthy. All good?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Here’s a plant that had no training and one that was bent over
    68D39FD4-9A31-4C74-9895-FD7F10A8B6B0.jpeg
    BDC6D477-67C0-4225-8448-0DBAF0866886.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  6. Another angle 9C02A70C-13DE-453B-9D03-64A6673D2829.jpeg B5A14897-B0BE-40D8-B6A8-DF47C6E5EAFA.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. My particular strain of ditchweed profiles a bit more on the lanky side. Just started short hours here, looking about the end of March for harvest.
    IMG_20200212_065449.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  8. Day 21:
    Watered today. Gnats are better, using sticky fly strips hung from tent. Nematodes on the way for better solution. Those traps are nasty, but effective. I'm happy with temp and humidity.

Plants look great and are really growing now. I'll start a little training soon. Thanks Taoist Farmer for you wise council.

I'm feeling good. How long will I need to veg to fill up my 3x3 with 4 plants? I imagine it's going to get wild in there pretty fast. Definitely fewer plants next time.

☮️

• Like Like x 1
  9. Day 22:
    Hooked up a 2nd fan today. Newer model of same fan and much quieter. I realize I might need to reconfigure fans so I can move lights up as the girls grow.

They are growing up so fast...

Anything I need to be doing? Thinking about?
    ☮️

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  10. Shit that is a fair amount of gnats , The sticky traps used to drive me nuts , they would stick to me then I’d stick to leaves , upsetting .

Looks like the right amount of plants , you’ll fill up the area quicker than if you had two .

Nearly some time for training , have you decided if your gonna hst or lst ?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yeah, it was a shit load. Seems like they have all hatched and I got em. Beneficial nematodes arrive tomorrow for letting ng term. I'm going to top and then lst. Do I need to wait after topping to lean them over?
    Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hopefully that’ll be the end of them all then , well leaning the plant over first is starting with lst , yeah topping/fimming first then training branches to fill up , maybe some topping along the way to fill up the bare bits

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Day 23:
    Fimmed a couple days ago and then started LST by bending plants over to one side. So cool. I can already see the plant respond to the fimming.

I'll post some pics tomorrow.
    ☮️

• Like Like x 1
  14. Day 24:
    Fimmed and started LST. Girls are already responding. So cool. IMG_20200216_100549191.jpg IMG_20200216_100500836.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  15. It's always time to listen to Muddy at my house, and I thought some of you might dig on it. Maybe inspire you to appreciate the Blues, if you don't already. Thank you McKinley Morganfield.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Day 25:
    Looking good. Some leaves have had a little upward tacoing, which would indicate heat stress? My tent has rarely even topped 80. Humidity got down to 35ish. Too much light? I would expect more damage.

Plants seem healthy otherwise.

Help?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  17. They look fine to me. Nice job so far.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Thank you. Lots of growth on the lower nodes. I appreciate the help.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Day 26: Missed a day
    Day 27:. Mulched and watered today. I over did it with the water a little so there's a little in the pan of my tent, but it's evaporating.

Do I need to be doing anything or can I just chill and roll a joint?

☮️

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 2