Crazy Gardener's Indoor Organic Garden

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by CrazyGardener, Jan 1, 2020.

1. It did get stressed by ME. Ugh.

Just let it finish and have some seeds?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Acting like the wife and talking too much to them . Yeah that’s probably what I’d do .no point chopping and throwing , unless pollen sacs start to form . Good luck !

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Stresses sometimes create pollen bearing male flowers on female plants—known as hermaphroditism or 'hermying'.This is NOT Rodelization.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. If breaking a branch or even the main stem caused it to hermie. I'd personally toss the seeds.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Agreed .but I couldn’t see any male flowers anywhere in the picture so that’s why i said I didn’t think it was a hermie .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  6. This is exactly what happened. Broke main stem. Keep it in there with girls?

• Like Like x 1
  7. I dabble in making some crosses and I'd say your at least 3 weeks into seed development. To late now if the other girls are mature.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I would let it finish, unless you start to see nanners, seems like its just in that one spot got seeded, I would still smoke it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. It's been a minute or two. Still growing and loving it. Things got weird online and in real life. I think I'm on my 4th run and have learned a lot. Not much has changed in my set-up, except I have a really nice worm bin and I added blumat irrigation. The blumats are a game changer and I would highly recommend them.

I'm also running a few autos alongside my photos and have kind of a perpetual harvest going on. At least 1 plant every 30 days.

I spend less time in my cannabis garden as I have things dialed in pretty well. I'm using a reservoir and hand fill it for the blumats, and I don't even open the tent some days.

Enough for now. I still alive, still gardening, and still enjoying the flowers of harvest! IMG_20201228_145227959_HDR.jpg

Peace,

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Good to hear all is well with you CrazyG. Things are crazy everywhere now it seems. I just harvested the last of my photos and I am running all autos.
    Your plants are looking great.
    5EE7378A-FBE3-4600-8B69-B4B4323122CD.jpeg
    granddaddy purp auto

• Like Like x 3
  11. Good to see you. Are you topping/training your autos? I let the first go mostly wild with a little lst. The second, more aggressive training, and I just topped girls 3 and 4. We shall see.

☮️

• Like Like x 1
  12. I’m trying to use the training shown in the autos make good organic sinse, I don’t top my plants, I may be wrong but I have read that topping can reduce terpene levels. I just got done pulling down some branches when I took tha pic.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Planted 1/1, sprouted 1/4:
    Juice Box Photo = White Runtz x Gelato 41
    Kush Auto = West Coast OG Auto x Skywalker Auto
    IMG_20210104_211916798.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  14. Chop Chop. My favorite day. Harvested Gorilla Glue photo. Still have an MK Ultra photo, which needs a couple weeks, a Zkittles auto (1 gallon pot), that needs a week, and I've got two Zkittles autos that are a month out (1 in a 1 gallon pot, the other in a 3 gallon). 3 gallon pots will be my standard for autos, for now, as I learn. Sprouts are moving along (1 photo, 1 auto) and I need to pop another photo. Hmmm...what to pop?
    ☮️
    IMG_20210113_181700692_HDR.jpg IMG_20210113_180745040.jpg IMG_20210113_180712355.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. One of my plants is asking for nitrogen. I mixed 1 tbs of bat guano in a gallon of water, and watered with that. Anything else organic and natural that is available to plant immediately?

☮️

• Like Like x 2
  16. First, I don't believe you'll get much nitrogen from your guano. A better source would be a neem meal/cake tea. But, why do you believe you have a nitrogen deficiency?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Leaves are yellowing and losing color. Definitely nitrogen. I'll try a neem tea.

Thanks,

• Like Like x 2
  18. One of my autos has very long, not very plump bud. It's getting close and not fattening up. It is no doubt root bound in the 1 gallon pot. Could this be why?
    @Organic sinse I know you're the auto guy.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  19. A One gallon pot is pretty hard to grow organic in. It looks hungry, but I don’t think there is much to do this late in the game to change that. I suspect the buds will plump a little more when the hairs whither and recede. How many days from the seed popping the surface till now? What strain?
    Getting rid of those yellowed and/or unhealthy leaves will increase the end quality of what you have going now. I would clean it up a lot.
    HTH
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Thank you for stopping over. I think it's nitrogen deficient, I just cleaned it up, and I'll let her finish. I lost my notes on when this one popped, but I'm probably fifty five-ish days +/- five days.
    ☮️

• Like Like x 2