Crazy Gardener's Indoor Organic Garden

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by CrazyGardener, Jan 1, 2020.

1. I feel like it's gonna be around a long time, very heavy duty, 1" diameter trees one chop done, I have some unwanted brier patches that are gonna be mulch soon. My wife gives me funny looks when I talk about how much I love my hoe. haha

• Like Like x 2
  2. I sprouted a couple seeds from dispensary herb, andt I think I got a girl!! ???

Take a look.... IMG_20200417_143137602.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Day 98, Day 57 since flip:
    Holy shit, it's been a while. I have completely lost track of all time. Fighting taxiing leaves on 2 Gorilla Glue, Blue Dream just got a little bat guano, and the mk ultra is just an awesome plant.

I'm curious what ya'll think. The ones in the back also look like they are closer to finishing.

Stay safe.
    ☮️

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  4. Nice job man ! Glad to hear you didn’t succumb to the covid .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Plants are looking great, have you checked the trichromes

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Thank you. Checked the most mature one today. All clear, but coming along on the 2 Gorilla Glue girls. I think they're also the most indica leaning so they will probably finish first.

Need to do some reading on chop, cure, trim, store, etc. I'm ready to smoke my own herb.
    ☮️

• Like Like x 1
  7. I have been spending a lot of time in my outdoor food forest. All healthy here. Sending love to everyone who is struggling right now. I am aware that we all have our own challenges, are touched by this in different ways, and, one thing never changes. Fresh food and good herb go a long way towards building community and a better life.
    Stay safe.
    ☮️

• Like Like x 2
  8. The hard part is the waiting for it to cure without smoking it all. Haha

• Like Like x 2
  9. I'm prepared for that, reluctantly. It is important that all this time isn't for naught if I don't cure properly. I want top quality smoke.
    ☮️

• Like Like x 1
  10. Changed the name of this journal so I can continue to use it for future grows. I've got 2 bag seeds in veg and one good clone.

Can I throw the bag seed in my 12/12 tent to sex them?
    ☮️

• Like Like x 1
  11. You can.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Today, I'm musing about my next grow. I've decided that headroom is not a problem for me, so I'm going to build a 4" tall platform 33x33. I bought a 32x32 condensate pan with 2.5" sides and a drain. Pan on top of platform inside tent.

Why would I do this? Ease of watering. I can water, runoff goes to pan, into drain, then I'll collect the water in a small pan, under the platform, which will contain a condensate pump (probably need a filter somewhere), that will kick automatically, and pump the water either into a bucket for future use, or, direct into my my drain for my hvac condensate. It's nearby.

I'm thinking about maybe just putting a piece of plywood on casters as my platform. I couldn't spin it in my 3x3, but I could move the whole platform easier. Hmmmm......

☮️

• Like Like x 2
  13. Congrats on a great job brother. :hello:
    Very well done.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thanks for stopping over. I've been doing a ton of reading on chop through smoke.
    ☮️

• Like Like x 1
  15. #215 CrazyGardener, May 5, 2020
    Last edited: May 5, 2020
    Day 104, Day 63 Since Flip:
    Note to self. Started new compost pile today and started new batch of worm compost today. Going to journal that too for my information.

Been keeping an eye on the 2 Gorilla Glue that lean more indica (back left and front right). Trichs are still clear, but hairs are all brown on the 2 GG, and some are starting to recess. All the plants are looking less and less healthy as flowers mature. I'm not trying to chase any amendments at this point, just watering, keeping humidity a little lower and watching flowers closely. My 2 bag seed have been in the tent a few days now. No clear indication of sex yet.
    IMG_20200504_114530610_HDR.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Day 112, 71 since flip:
    I'm getting excited now for chop and cure. Come on girls!

Also, could use a confirmation on sex on the two below. I think I have two girls.
    20200512180132_IMG_4024.jpg 20200512180248_IMG_4033.jpg 20200512180358_IMG_4039.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. Nice plants. Looks early to tell, leaning towards female. Give it a week

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Nice looking frosty bud, I don’t see anything to determine sex either.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Well, of the 2 bag seed I popped, one is definitely a female. Still waiting on the other. And, I made a little room in my tent....

• Like Like x 1
  20. Day 118 from seed, 77 days since flip.

I'll reflect more on my journey and those in the GC Community that helped teach a gardener a bunch of new tricks.

But, for now, I just want to flaunt my harvest. 4 plants, 3x3 tent. 1st Grow! Fucking awesome.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6