Cradle 2 The Grave (2003)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dizzy, Mar 1, 2021.

1. My Husband got it to Watch an iwill Too. Has Anyone Ever See this Movie before it is Really Cool I Watching it On Tonight with My Husband I Seen it before but I don't Remember Much from it. It Stars Jet Li an D.M.X an Mark Dacascos an Anthony Anderson an Gabrielle Union an Kelly Hu an some Other People too. I Think I Remember Liking this Movie tho.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Gabrielle Union is my make believe mistress. I'll watch anything with her in it. She's so damn attractive.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

3. Yea She is Fire lol. I Like Her too an a Good Actress. I don't Remember what she do in this Movie but IK she hasa Big Part.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. This Movie was Lit lbvs! @BrewsnWeed666 Have You Ever Seen it? Its Isa Old One but Still Awesome!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1

5. I don't think I've seen it T, is it good??:D

• Winner Winner x 1

6. Yea IMO it Is. If You Like Action Movies You Might Wanna Check it Out. My Husband Loves Them so I See Alot lol.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. From Netflix

CRADLE 2 THE GRAVE

R
    2003, Mystery and thriller/Action, 1h 39m

26%
    TOMATOMETER123 Reviews
    52%
    AUDIENCE SCORE50,000+ Ratings

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. @vostok You Ever See This Film My Friend? Iono If its Your Ting or Not but i Thought it was Wild an So Did My Boo.

~Toni~

9. not yet I'll add it to my list lol

• Winner Winner x 1

10. Cool Then LMK What You Think Whenever You Watch it :)

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1

11. I got muddled ...I thought it was the 'Hand that Rocked the Cradle' ...
    now thats a great home movie, just for the @Dizzy Gang ...lol

• Winner Winner x 1

12. Nah That's Not The One I'm Talking About...lmao I Never Seen That One. I Would Totally Do That for My Kids tho tbh.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. [​IMG]
    Every Mom should watch that movie its got Kathy Bates I think
    Kathy Bates - IMDb

• Winner Winner x 1

14. Cool Thank You For The Advise V I'm Going to Check it Out Now Since You Recommend it...I was Actually Planning on Getting Some New Movies Tommorow So that's Going to Be One of Them now. Much Respect!

~Toni~

15. Oh you got me hot now Dizzy .. I'll be thinking of movies for you until next week .....lol ...and more ...lol

The story of a team of female African-American mathematicians who served
    a vital role in NASA during the early years of the U.S. space program

A white South African girl finds herself in a tricky situation when she is sent to
    spend a term with a black family in America.

When six-year-old Ruby is chosen to be the first African-American to integrate
    her local elementary school, she is subjected to the true ugliness of racism for the first time.

• Winner Winner x 1

16. I've Seen Those Last 2 You Posted But Not The First One. The Color of Friendship was On Disney Channel back in The Days lol. TBH Those Racial Movies Just Make Me Feel Depressed tho. Just Like When I Went an Seen "Queen & Slim" I wasn't Feelin it. However I Do Wanna See Hidden Figures tho I Bet it's Interesting ASL.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. [​IMG]
    No not yet I might take a look tonight

When his daughter is kidnapped and held in exchange for priceless diamonds, the leader of a crew of highly skilled urban thieves (DMX) forges an unlikely alliance with a Taiwanese Intelligence officer (Jet Li) to rescue her. Their race against the clock to find the precious stones ultimately unravels a plot to distribute a deadly new weapon of war.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. #19 Vee, Apr 25, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
    [​IMG]
    A good action movie with the Chinaman offering mild amusement
    only one acting here is the black chick Gabrielle Union.
    this time round its the bland comedian offering the role as 'Token'

7/10

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1