Cowboys and weed

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by teedub, Feb 17, 2014.

1. If anyone thinks cowboys don't smoke, think again. I'm from Wyoming and I rope, ride, and bust ass everyday. I also roll more ganja in a day than most stoners would in a week. But I was wondering if there were more out there like me?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. #2 AlphaOmega420, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2014
    Last year I drove from oregon to Minnesota, was a long ass drive and every state I passed through in the midwest seemed to hardline against toking, I tried to buy a spoon or any other pipe in Liberty city in nebraska and I could only find corn cobs lol

the people seemed nice just very conservative, which is cool just not my cup of tea

3. I agree. There is a reason there is less than a million people here in Wyoming. My generation is taking the 'cowboy way' in a new direction

4. I know alot of actual cowboys that smoke weed, not just wear a cowboy hat to the bar, infact i find most of those types like smoking up more than drinking but shit i aint no cowboy nor do i have the desire to ride or be in the sun all day. 

5. Hell yeah. Smoking isn't as hard on the body, and no hangover! But I do like the taste of Canadian whiskey 😋

6. I'm not the cowboy you are, but I am well exposed to the horse realm thru my long term gf, who is really into rodeo and equestrian.  That being said, I enjoy rolling some gang for a nice trial ride. 

7. Ain't nothin like trailin cattle up the mountain with a half pound in your saddle bag!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Cowboys do grow more than cows in the wide open spaces. I know.

9. I did a stint in the Outback on a cattle ranch a few years ago. 500 heads, which is relatively small by Australian standards, but it was an all new world for me. Hardest job I've had, but it changed my life.

I'm not sure I ever smoked more herb either. :smoke:

10. There is a reason they call it cowboy tough. Some days I don't wanna go out in the shitty weather and work cows, but I really have no choice.

11. Tip my hat to guys like you. Texas cowgirl that smokes weed right here :)

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

12. yeeeeeeeehaw

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Hey boss Me and my buddies came to Jackson hole for some snowboarding and wanted to know if you could find us some weed

14. Wyoming where men are men and sheep are nervous .

15. Montana where the men are men and the sheep are used to it.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Wyoming
    3 sheep herders are driving down a dirt road next to a barbed wire fence and see a sheep with its head tangled up and stuck in the fence .
    Sheep herder driving the truck says man i sure wish that was my wife .
    Sheep herder in the middle says I sure wish that was my girl friend .
    Sheep herder sitting in the passinger seat has his head out the window and looking up at the sky and says .
    I sure wished it was dark .

• Funny Funny x 1