Corona virus

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Ganjafarmer21, Mar 12, 2020.

1. daYum! unbelievable. smh....

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fly in, get a vax and go fishing. How’s that for Promoting Tourism. Could Alaska be the first ‘vaccination destination’. I bet there will be ads on cable tv.
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I don't know why you're dragging abortion into a coronavirus thread but in my opinion even though abortion is the intentional taking of another human's life, I'm for keeping it legal. I'm all for parental rights and if a woman wants to kill her child it's her business, not yours or mine. Only until the child is an adult of course.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. 173. She's immortal.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  5. My bad Cactus Ed. I was assuming you were like the many that will say things like..."Keeping ourselves healthy is our personal responsibility, it's not the government's responsibility." but not when it comes to women taking responsibility over her own body. I was wrong to assume and I'm sorry.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Sure tf seems like it.

They drink & bathe in blood.

• Funny Funny x 4
  7. I think, if we are honest with ourselves, that masking, social distancing, and washing more often played directly in minimizing the regular flu.

:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I’m sure it helped - how could it not - just seems odd that no one I know has caught it. There’s always someone but all winter - nothing.

Call me cynical but I dont trust anyone in the government or media anymore.

j

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. My favorite saying.
    I'm not from the Government, I'm here to help.
    cheers
    os

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Technical glitch.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. How dare those kids have fun at a park!!!

• Like Like x 2
  13. POS cop. What an ass.

• Agree Agree x 5
  14. Anti-lockdown protests in Hyde Park got pretty lively

• Winner Winner x 2
  15. Fuckin cops didnt even need to be there - but they’ve just gotta be in charge so they go in and start shit.

The government needs to fuckin let people be. We’ve allowed them to get too strong tor too long.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Nothing was on fire, nothing was being destroyed, they could have just let it happen and no one would have been hurt. And yeah, there is a risk of covid, but notice the cops weren't obeying their own rules. Gotta stay 6 feet apart, not launch yourselves into a group of unmasked people singing. Masks alone aren't effective, gotta social distance, gotta wash those hands. Notice the cops aren't even wearing gloves. I wonder how many droplets were on the clothes of all those people singing, that the cops rushed in and started shoving around and got all over their ungloved hands. The risk of spreading covid would have been minimized had they not shown up. The protests wouldn't be going on if the powers that be followed their own rules.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Good! she doesn't belong in a medical marijuana dispensary. By definition the clients of her dispensary are sick or suffering in some way, so im glad she was let go. My hope for her, since she has 5 kids, is to get the vaccine. Freedom don't mean shit to dead people.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1