Corona virus

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Ganjafarmer21, Mar 12, 2020.

1. #2981 Possuum, Apr 14, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
    for starters i think Sherlock would follow the covid money to see where it went and who the recipients were.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I wonder how many folks got the Johnson & Johnson vaccine before it was recalled.

j

• Like Like x 1
  3. My mom.

Had a lovely chat about it over easter dinner too. Shortest easter dinner ever.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. "People who transcend this conception of a lived physical experience are being SELFISH!!!!"

Fucking GOLD.

• Like Like x 3
  5. So I’m not the only one having short dinners with family members lately...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Better build a strong immune system by taking vitamins, getting quality sleep, eating nutritious meals, and managing your stress. Vaccines are only secondary option since we don't still know the long term side effects.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. even the most die-hard covid phreaks have got to be getting tired of this covid bull shit by now. i mean my gawd, let the fucking virus run its course and take out whomever isnt healthy or strong enough to endure it. it's just stoopid at this point imo; vaccine, no vaccine, this vaccine, no! not that vaccine, one jab? two jabs? booster jab? phhhhhhhhht!

we are way past falsehoods and b-u-l-l shit for the "new invisible enemy". let it run its course.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I've been saying that since the start (not publicly). The asympotmatics will inherit the earth, thats the way it goes.

But lets destroy the entire economy first. Don't wanna make it too easy on them. As if burying all our corpses wont be bad enough.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. That's the Old Testament. You gotta listen to the New Testament.

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. 2 weeks to flatten the curve guys!!! A fucking year later...stage one lockdowns! Give government authoritarian controls and they will not relinquish them until you force them.

• Like Like x 2
  13. I believe the cause for continuation is more like mass events of idiots not masking and social distancing.
    It's hard not too have seen the many pictures, wither it was campaigns (cough), spring breakers, college parties, etc.

Now if we can only get the anti-vaxers to do their part.

:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. I agree whole heartedly. Lets let all the vaccinated live out their lives in a controlled environment.

And then we'll compare them to all the unvaccinated.

So. If you've had the vaccine, you can go to the government sanctioned site, live in a dorm with 300 other vaccinated like-minded people.

And then two years from now, we'll see who is more dead.

*edit*
    And how ever many years after THAT, like thirty fucking years from now, we'll know

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. We have already seen the results of those too silly to believe science.
    We need that herd immunity level stuff.

I reconnected to an old friend last night. In the course of hellos, how you doing, he let me know that hopefully his wife would be coming out of the hospital soon.
    She had contacted the virus by going to a relatively small party at her daughters house. Only 6 of them got infected.

No one needs to go into a dorm, you're being silly.

It isn't a matter of rights, with rights comes responsibility and that is the thing these anti-mask, anti-vaxes just don't get.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Exactly.

If you ever enter a room with more than two people, you should be jailed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. No one is saying that.

18. Did his wife not know about the pandemic?

*edit*
    Who forced her to go?

It was her risk to take, not yours. Not mine.

19. Also don't forget to arbitrarily follow the new rules that get made up on the fly or you are a horrible piece of shit.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Obviously she thought her circle was safe, apparently at least one in her daughter's circle was not.
    Absolutely it was her bad decision to take that risk, especially at age 72. Human quirks.

What do you see made up on the fly?
    Obviously as we learn more procedures will be tweaked.

What "rule" crawled into your bonnet?