Coolest thing your pet does?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by iMarihuana, Dec 5, 2013.

1. My beagle can ass race really fast

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. My cat plays fetch?
    Not how cats chase something then give up, but he'll  bring keep bringing it back until you hide it from him.

3. My green lynx spider spits venom at my eyes.  Burns like fucking hell, too..  She never got my actual eyeballs, but she's nailed my eyelids, which sucked..  they got all numb and wouldnt close all the way, I had to sleep with those retarded looking tanning-bed goggles..

• Like Like x 2
  4. Mine can go into seal mode ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386702564.178358.jpg

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. My Chihuahua "sings" along with you.

6. My cat plays fetch and ate a cucumber slice once

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Always chillin
    040A5220-CE0C-43C6-A799-71FAFDF7ABFA.jpeg BDF60FBE-5C11-4814-8F19-D8A3826A573A.jpeg EFB312A9-5BF0-4301-B61F-B5BC1B16570B.jpeg 5560896C-7A42-4851-87F4-1CBE3158B3C4.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. My dog has unbelievable frisbee catching skills and has a penetrating stare when she wants something. Impossible to do any work when she's giving me "the eye".

• Like Like x 1
  9. My buddy boy likes o hang one leg over the side of my Pick up going down the road like he is king .
    [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Mine does the same thing. And if you you stop playing or try to ignore him he'll come up and paw at you until you throw his toy.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. The coolest thing my huskie COULD do is maybe protec me when I actually need to b protec. lol

But no, let’s bark at family and mail men, not strangers and dangers.

• Like Like x 1
  12. My cat knows when there are ants in the house and shows me where they are.

I don't know how but he knows ants freak me the fuck out, so I get a head start before they start swarming.

He's like a little orange super hero.

"Psycho Mantis..?"

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. My dog opens his pet crate and goes in all by his self (if the door isnt locked he pulls it open with his paw).

• Like Like x 1
  14. Well they are pretty fucking dumb but my fat dog knows how to dig his way under blankets... thats pretty good. And my puppy dog always follows me when shes walking without a leash! I am really proud of her!!!

15. #36 Jeanpaul, Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    This is the coolest thing my pet does every day, I'm thinking of giving her a bed, as I was searching for a bed I saw these pet beds which has a different kind like beds for dogs who got injured, for napping and beds for outdoor. Aside from beds what can I give more to my pet for him to have a comfortable sleep?

Attached Files:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. My cats can pretend not to know or like me. They're pretty good at it considering I raised them from kittens.

• Like Like x 1
  17. My dog chases her own tail some times. She'll see it in her peripheral vision and start running around in circles trying to catch it. It's pretty funny to watch :p.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Our dog kept escaping from our yard when I was younger, and my parents thought one of our younger siblings must have been leaving the gate open. But one day we discovered that our dog had actually learned to open the gate herself. We saw her push the lock up with one paw, and push the gate open with the other.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Jackie stands guard over my instruments.
    Notice the look that says “don’t even think about touching this stuff”...

Don’t mess with Jackie ;)

3C113085-8767-4DBC-89FC-359D57C7A17F.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1