Comparative Grow – Seedstockers | The Vault

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by Team Vault - The Vault, Oct 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store is back for another comparative grow this time in partnership with Seedstockers! We know it’s been a while since we did a comparative so Seedstockers have very kindly offered to do a 2 in 1 and will have BOTH fems and autos available for you to choose from in this comparative grow!

Thanks Seedstockers, you rock!

How to enter the Comparative Grow / Entry Conditions

This Comparative Grow is only open to genuine, active forum members. Only members with profiles older than 2 months, with 50+ likes and with more than 100 comments/messages will be eligible to enter.

Additionally, participants will not be considered unless they have completed at least one decent quality grow diary!

To participate in the Comparative Grow you MUST post pictures and comments to the Comparative threads located at Grasscity, Roll It Up or Percys – failure to do so will rule you out of any future Comparative Grows.

Make sure to specify your forum name, your username, and your preference Fems or Autos in the Comments section at the end of the checkout on the website, for example: “George – The Vault, GrassCity, Fems”. Failure to provide the correct information may mean you miss out so make sure you do this properly.

Visit this page to read the rules and enter - Comparative Grow: from Seedstockers at The Vault > Comparative Grow – Seedstockers | The Vault

Thanks everybody, I look forward to seeing your diaries on this thread!

*Please note this thread will be checked by us sporadically so if you have any important questions about the comparative please email support@cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk

• Entries will be checked weekly on a Friday
    • thanks again, #TeamVault

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. #2 Heavn, Oct 8, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
    Ok I'll get the world out thanks again for another comparitive!

Edit: the word is out.

Click the link and scroll down for the strains....i was to lazy to copy and paste for you all

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Another glorious promotion by the vault

• Like Like x 4
  4. What’s the strain?

Edit: never mind I’m an idiot

• Funny Funny x 2

5. Hey, how about letting me know? Cuz, cuz I can't find it anywhere, but I am mental

• Like Like x 2
  6. It’s in the link then at the bottom of the rules to enter. I forget the strains now, the auto sounded dope though, bubble gum something or another lol

• Like Like x 2
  7. Here ya go.
    CCFB8570-3F56-4A74-A9E6-028B087DBFF5.png 84E908B2-C380-4B05-8DD9-812D1D0A2559.png

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. I don't know why I don't see that. Thanks, my friend!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hey yooo!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Geez..how the hell am I supposed to choose between these beauts?!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. #11 Kevieboy420, Oct 8, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
    I'm having problems with the link. I choose shirt size then add to cart then I get a error message

Edit: got it!! Lol

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thanks again to the Vault! I love growing your stuff, always beautiful buds!

• Like Like x 1
  13. I selected cash like I read to get the comparative seeds. I ordered extra seeds and the confirmation at checkout doesn't let me pay for the extras. It says cash for the whole order. What do I do? I sent an email to support

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Hi pal, Cameron will get back to you from support email today ;-)

• Like Like x 3
  15. Non issue! I know if I had trouble others would too lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. Love me some Cameron. Tell him heavn says heeeeyyyy.

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Yep. Well I will want to grow autos this spring soon as I'm done here IMG_20201008_065932_982.jpg 20201008_063733.jpg 20201008_064014.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 7
  18. Oh yes, perfect timing. Just harvested my afghan

• Like Like x 2
  19. Another badass comparative just in time because I just started growing again!! Thanks to the vault and the fine people at seedstockers. That BlackBerry gum auto looks fire!!!! Stoked to run it!!!!

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.