Colo. - MJ License Plates to be Auctioned Off!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Storm Crow, Apr 4, 2021.

1. A cute idea for a good cause. Of course, getting one of these would put your license plate in jeopardy of getting stolen off your car every now and then!

Colorado Is Auctioning Marijuana-Themed License Plates To Raise Money For People With Disabilities Colorado Is Auctioning Marijuana-Themed License Plates To Raise Money For People With Disabilities

April 2, 2021
    By Kyle Jaeger

[​IMG]

Colorado is really leaning into its reputation as the marijuana state—for a good cause. Officials are taking the unique step of auctioning off cannabis-themed license plates to help raise money for a disability fund.

From April 1 to April 20, residents can bid on the vanity plates with terms like “BONG,” “GANJA,” “GOTWAX,” “HEMP,” “ISIT420” and even “TEGRIDY,” a nod to the fictional South Park marijuana farm.

[​IMG]
    Via Colorado Disability Funding Committee.

Bids on several of the plates start at $420, of course.

“The Colorado Disability Funding Committee had the TEGRIDY to STASH away some great HERB related license plate configurations and is making them available to you,” a Facebook post states. “Don’t be GREEN with envy because your neighbor GOTWAX and HONEY, bid on a plate and support people with disabilities!”
    (snipped)

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. I'm trying to invent my own but too blazed ...lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. 2BLAZED?

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Only one I want is “Tegridy” lmao

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Better than being on a car and causing people to get pulled over for made up "unrelated" reasons

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Traveling out of state would probably be a bad idea too.

I like this tho, good cause.

7. I remember seeing a story of a random Colorado plate that ended in 420, that wasn't custom and the owner who wasn't a smoker was constantly getting harassed.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Canna420 .....Chevy420 .....Chevy 4.2.0....... the list is endless ...lol