Cloudy trichomes

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by Clearsky, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Most of the trichomes I see look cloudy to me, I want a bud that gives you energy not stoned to set you back and lazy. I'm I right what I see all input appreciated.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Buds are solid even the small Bud's down inside of plants.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. I decided I'm going to cut down today, they do look mostly cloudy to me and they are solid no airy buds. Will put the ES-300v2 in my 5x5 tent with the HLG 600 watt for a total of 900 watts from wall. Also hooked up my filter system in tent yesterday like the way it has air moving through tent. Kept the holes in bottom of tent open so filter can draw fresh air into tent.

• Like Like x 1
  4. You really want to scratch that itch. Cut it, see how the high is. Next round you'll know to wait longer or cut sooner. I cut one of mine that looked like yours. I got a good high.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yes I got friend who said cut 3 weeks ago because all the hair's were red, but I told him I was going to go by the trichomes and when he smoked it will be some of the best smoke he has ever smoked, so we will see he wants all of it but I'm keeping it for myself so I don't have to go to the medical Marijuana store to buy theirs.

• Like Like x 1
  6. if the trichomes are all like you said chop em down you shouldnt have to much couch lock ,it'll be a great high and stone ,,,,,,,mac.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yes I'm ready to cut, but got thinking which could be dangerous, I decided to put them in my tent for a few days to see what happens, plenty of room now there's 900 watts of lighting in there. And I will move them out and set them in the dark by there schedule.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2