Clean Concentrates!

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by dabbs, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Here is another shot of a somewhat different technique that is designed to remove respiratory irritants. This process renders and oil that would be more suitable for dabbing however I only vape the stuff. The vape is easily as dense as and dab I have witnessed with nearly zero irritating cough response. As a test, I have inhaled the dense vapor through my nose and it is pleasant. I have to admit that I am a nostril tester!

2. Eugene will you share those pictures again?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yeah, I'd like to see the photos/videos again, too, if you don't mind, EugeneOregon. The thread is old and the videos gone. I think there may be a lot more interest than five years ago. I am going to try the iso wash on some bho that is not so good.

4. Hey EugeneOregon, I am over here on the coast.

What brand do you recommend cause I get my shatter at a dispensary. I also have an oil pen and it's a Select, and I usually buy Select cartridges for it.
    Recently I tried live resin, and I've been told it's extracted with C02. Is that safer? I like concentrates cause it's so much faster than smoking a J. I have always worried that they were not safe though. Is it pretty easy to clean the shatter to make sure it's safe or what can I buy that is the safest?

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

5. I have COPD and I’ll be using dry ice or ethanol from now on

6. It’s 30.00 a gallon in Georgia