China Glass

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by DabsOnTheMountain, Apr 28, 2015.

1. I started collecting glass since i started this thread. I have a couple different pieces from fairly respected artists. I still believe some people should own china glass and that's it though. It's not right to own a $2000 rig but drive a $1500 car... lol. I like the way you put it too, comparing fishing poles and guns. People have their hobbies and spend their money how they like. Maybe someone is willing to spend only $20 on a rig, but spend $1500 on a pair of skis. Others the other way around... Get yer priorities straight. Drugs aren't a hobby. "medicine" shouldn't be either.

I've basically quit smoking because i'm in a nonlegal state and ran into some legal troubles.... cough cough..........
    but my quality glass was clean and even the cops respected it as art... cough cough.... thankfully.
    Keep your good glass clean folks. Clean after every use. You'll thank me.

but anyway everyone should pay what they can comfortably pay, it's not right to be stuck spending 100 dollars minimum on an american rig, when you can buy a cheap rig from china for $20. Dabbing is better health wise, so if someone wants to buy a cheap rig, save money, and save their lungs/HEALTH , why should someone else on the internet care what they smoke out of, or look down on them for it??!! They're doing what's best for them. I still wish the negative ideas towards china glass would disappear. Not everyone has money to waste. Nice glass is a want, not a necessity.

2. Now, for everyone in the glass game to just take this all in for a second hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. And I'm from a state that's legal so using all forms of cannabis is very social

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I'm more of a vaper but I do have a 2 foot bong and a gorgeous handblown pipe. Yes the handblown pipe is a different class - much better quality and the artistry is amazing.

When I ordered my bong I bought it from China and it was like $50. While I would have loved a handblown bong, considering the size it would be a fortune. But most importantly, I am very clumsy. I've already broken and replaced that china glass bong once (knocked it over on a quartz counter) and have broken the ash catcher twice. I am very glad I didn't buy an expensive bong lol

5. Crud. I ordered one of these 15"ers a while back for like $55. I think it will be here any day. Hope it works...

[​IMG]

6. [​IMG]
    21 cm and only 35$

• Like Like x 1
  7. they've got silicone bongs out of china on ebay. the only breakable part is the slide, and theyre repleacable via ebay for change on the dollar

8. Incredibly beautiful. Have you received it yet?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nah its coming from china gonna take till march lol

10. Yeah, haha. Post your review when you get it

• Like Like x 1
  11. Alright will do ;)