Cheap grow supplies

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by hippie john, Sep 11, 2003.

1. [quote name="oceansgreen" post="10571725" timestamp="1305353341"]no i mean like cabinets and wardrobes that are actually grow spaces on the insidealso my dad told me he used to see these scientifically designed grow tubes or something like that in hightimes magazine back whenever that was that had flouro's running up the sides on all the corners to get lights to the lower leaves, anyone heard of these or know what im talking about?[/quote] its called a phototron unit its 5 sided with 2 u shaped cool whites ...I use it for seedlings and mother plants. .it is small and only recommend for vegetative ...I traded a nug of good meds for it ..they are 500 new ..I got luckySent from my SGH-T889 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Just go on Amazon. Sent from my SPH-L900 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. no shit. thx

4. C.A.P. Valuline is now history....Those were the cheapest systems through D.H. Now look to greentrees.com....there supplies are cheaper anywhere else I could find!!

5. I am the cofounder of Green Grow Filters. I am hoping that someone could provide me with some opinions about best activated carbon filters on the web.

I.e. what is best? Phresh? HTG? Please let me know here or email info@greengrowfilters.com

Thanks!
    Mike

6. My buddies tell me to buy nothing online. Is it safe? Cards leave paper trail while cash doesnt. Other than online, what place would you'll recommend? ( other than Home Depot)

Fuck your French, and excuse my Ebonics....

7. Load cash on prepaid debit cards

8. Emergency blankets are cheap Mylar reflectors

Sent from my LGL34C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Emergency blankets work FUCKING PHENOMOMAL for the price. You can do an entire bedroom for less than 20 bucks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. #210 Seedninja, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014
  11. I've heard of some people having customer service issues, but http://plantlightinghydroponics.com is by far the cheapest I've found for hoods, quality vent fans, bulbs, and a limited selection of soil amendments.

I'm new to this forum, but you gotta do your own research.

These particular plants have so many variables that are specific to you, for example where (your home, your friend's home, your shed, your garage) you're growing medium, if you have access to ventilation (heat in the winter, AC in the summer), if you're trying to keep it stealth a box or tent is great, but if stealth isn't a problem that kit is just expensive and a waste of money when you could spend those bills on genetics, nutrients, and equipment specific to your needs. Read around, LEDs are a cool new technology that produces less heat than big HPS bulbs when you're thinking of light sources, but keep in mind if you have access to good ventilation then there's nothing like a 1000w HPS pulling resin out of the ground... The more you read on this forum the fewer mistakes you'll make when you are in charge of a living plant all by yourself. 

13. #215 killset, Jan 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2015
    Save your money put a better kit suited to your style of growing together for way less cash. Just my opinion.

14. I really like htgsupply.com...  I stand by them .. they take care of me ..

15. M

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

i have a thresh and it seems good to me. 

amazon 

18. Attached Files: