Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Charlotte Chronic

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Vexir, Jun 28, 2010.

1. #1 Vexir, Jun 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2010
    Picked up a quarter of this, guy said it was some 'wheelchair', idk bout the name but it sure is some of the nicer buds I've gotten. Picture was taken with my phone btw, not to bad lol, evo 4g ftw!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looks frosty as fuck.

3. ohhh shit that looks daaaank! I'm in charlotte too bro, i just moved back up here 3 weeks ago.. Havnt found a connect yet, hopefully i can find this shit!! i doubt it, but atleast the buds lookin dank in this area :hello:

4. yeah charlotte gets some dankkkk stuff man

5. cuz it comes from the mnts lol jk but it's possible.....looks like the shit my buddy has been getting for awhile now.

6. Damn, never seen anyone posting weed from charlotte. nice pickup

7. Charlotte hasn't let me down yet when it comes to bud. I get some exotic shit everytime I visit.

8. would this stuff be considered beasters?

9. nice weed man.. im goin to charlotte tomorrow:)

10. that shit looks good as fuck

11. #12 Sativil, Oct 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2010
    Hah, I have relatives in Charlotte.

At least I know if I visit I can find icy, well trimmed, dense buds. That's a killer stash my friend.

12. It's not beasters whoever asked, it's some quality dankness and i have heard of wheelchair before so it's very possible that it could be that!:smoke:

13. I’m in Charlotte for the weekend add me on snap to hook me up robbiecain51

14. With a modified delorean and a crazy old guy it may be possible . (2010 post) ( psst hookups not allowed here either )