Ch9 Female Seeds Blue Lemon Thai Smoke Report

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Dre1136, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Grew this out and journaled it here....

From this...
    [​IMG]

to this...
    [​IMG]

then this:mad:

[​IMG]

Her on the far left
    [​IMG]

Harvesting

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    =================================================
    PHYSICAL EXAMINATION (vote 1-9)

1. Visual Appeal: 7.8 It looks good due to the manicure and the red hairs.

2. Visible Trichomes: 7 It has a noce little magical glisten to it

3. Use an X to indicate the colors that are present in the trichome heads under magnification or list the percentages of each color for a more precise report.

Clear [ ] Cloudy [x] Amber [x] Dark [ ]

4. Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds or for a more detailed color analysis rate presence on a scale 1-9 light-dark.

Brown [ ] Green [x] Gold [ ] Blue [ ] Grey [ ] White [ ] Red [x] Rust [x] Orange [ ] Purple [ ] Black [ ]

5. Bud density: dense, not rocks but not airy at all. The buds were all pretty much around .5 or so.

6. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the aroma of freshly broken bud where a one indicates a subtle presence and 9 indicates a pronounced presence.

Ammonia [ ] Earthy [ ] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ] Berry [ ] Floral [ x] Mango [ ]
    Pepper [ ] Blueberry [ ] Fruit [x] Meat [ ] Petroleum [ ] Bubblegum [ ]
    Grape [ ]Melon [ ] Pine [ ] Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Menthol [ ] Pineapple [ ]
    Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ] Chocolate [ ] Hash [ ] Mold [ ]
    Skunk [ ] Citrus [ ] Iron/Rust [ ] Musk [ ] Spice [x] Coconut [ ] Leather [ ]
    Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry [ ] Coffee [ ] Lemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ]

7. Aroma [ ] Comments: "Very floral, almost like fresh flowers but not specifically roses."

has a very fresh scent... It's not that loud to me and I liek to ask other people what they think of it.

8. Seed content [0]

9. Weeks cured [2]

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION COMMENTS:
    These dense buds break up very easily but don't fall apart either. I cured them in cookie tins and the buds have a almost felt paper like feel when breaking chunks off. They aren't too dry but not moist.

THE SMOKE TEST

Address these questions while smoking.

1. Please use a clean instrument for the evaluation. Enter information below that will identify the instrument as follows:

Water pipe (enter bong, hooka, bubbler etc) []
    Vaporizer (enter the brand name) [ ]
    Pipe (size-type, ie medium-glass) [ ]
    Joint (enter brand of papers) [ x] Lion Of Judah
    Other (specify):

2. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced presence.
    Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Ammonia [ ] Earthy [ 4] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ] Berry [ ] Floral [] Mango [ ]
    Pepper [ ] Blueberry [ ] Fruit [ ] Meat [ ] Petroleum [ ] Bubblegum [ ]
    Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [ ] Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Menthol [ ] Pineapple [ ]
    Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ] Chocolate [ ] Hash [ ] Mold [ ]
    Skunk [ ] Citrus [ 3] Iron/Rust [ ] Musk [ ] Spice [x ] Coconut [ ] Leather [ ]
    Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry [ ] Coffee [ ] Lemon [ 5] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ]

If appropriate return to this question after 5-10 minutes and mark
    with X any unmarked descriptors for lingering aftertaste.

It's very resiny and that is all over the mouth of the joint I rolled. It has a almost soapy taste. My mouth taste like ass from the resin on that joint... fack.

3. Taste [6]

4. State of dryness [5] Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.

5. Smoke ability [8] Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.

6. Smoke expansion [8] Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.

-Don't know what that means but when I hold a hit in my chest, its not easy to do and will make me make that noise where you are squeeking to keep the smoke in.

SMOKE TEST COMMENTS:
    My eyes feel kinda tight and my head is all lolly around... It's getting harder to type and I want to just just stop... It's been like 30 minutes since I smoked the joint and then hit the bong and stuff.... I am feeling slumped. No energy really.... My face feels like it has a scowl on it. I'm like a gargoyle typing this. grrrrr.

Let's say I sparked that J at 4:26... its 5:05 now and I feel kinda tired... If I laid down now, I could sleep... My head feels weird also. The kind of weird that being still makes feel better.
    FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS
    Address final questions immediately after effects have worn off.

1. Dosage [.6 gram] I rolled a .3-4 joint...stupid I know and then smoked a bowl

2. Effect onset [Quick] Right now I took a hit from the bowl and I feel it in my upper nasal cavity.

3. Sativa influence [ I am sitting here typing this aren't I... I feel like my body is very light... I am wheezing slightly, but thats cause the weed has been curing for about 16 days and is very tar producing. Coming back to this I am starting to feel it now... It's liek a weight is on my neck. I'm not going to correct that typo. It feels like I am just sliding from the shoulder into my inner body. It's very strange. nice though. I feel my heart beating faster also... I like that and I think it would be great to vape with a girl...Speaking of girl, mine just texted me... that's textual chemistry!]

4. Indica influence [I don't want to get up right now I want to finish this report!]

5. Potency [I would say it's about a 7.8 on a 1-10 scale. F]

6. Duration [TBD I am smoking as I type this!]

7. Tolerance build up [] Rate how quickly tolerance builds from 0-10 none-rapid. Leave this field blank if you have not used this sample repeatedly.

8. Usability [Well I want to study this math and finish part of a take home test so we'll see how that goes! ] Rate on a scale of 1-9 where a one indicates a good time of day to smoke, 9 indicating a bad time of day

Leave field(s) blank if you have not yet formed an opinion.

Morning - wake up [1] Day - work [9] Evening - relax [1] Night - sleep [4]

9. Overall satisfaction [8] Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.

I like it. I can tell my friends it's a sensation weed. You'll feel different sensations. It would be best suited for smoking like with people because I feel social right now even though I am alone. It's kind of a little bit stonerish... no munchies just yet though...

10.Ability and conditions [10] Rate your overall ability to judge from 1-10 low-high.
    Consider experience, strain familiarity, atmosphere, current tolerance and most importantly the condition and preparation of the sample.

I smoke alot and I do have a high tolerance...BUT I can hit something one time and tell how strong it is.... More so with joints and bowls. I grew three strains and have been sampling them all. They have been cured to a RH of ~59 and then sealed in jars. They crumble so nicely when you break them down and smell wonderful when you break the buds open.

2. That's half of the joint I didn't finish... And here's 22.5 gram of blue lemon thai

Attached Files:

3. I ran their blue lemon thai it was great genetics very resinous

4. Nice buds mate. Sounds similar to the Lemon Thai Kush I did a report on . It was very nice in smell and taste., with a nice heady high and body relaxation. What is the breeding?