CCELL Cartridge Stopped Working Rendered Useless

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Dmeyer456, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Hi All, New to this, but I cant find a solution anywhere, I have two THC filled real CCELL cartridges and using a CCELL Palm I was able to use about half of each of these carts before one day, today they both stopped hitting on any battery I have. I pulled out the pin a tiny bit, I pulled the pin and gasket out and tried a couple of solutions focused around the wire, and nothing worked, I feel like I have truly tried everything, I would appreciate any knowledge regarding this issue, or what to avoid in the future. Extremely frustrating.

2. I would buy a new battery and fresh cart if you want to have one and use the rest of the oil in your current carts to make edibles or you can dab it.

3. Yeah I’ve always dabbed mine if they stopped working. Is the connection surface on the battery clean? Sometimes a good rub with iso on a tissue can solve that problem also.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I use a Q tip dipped in alcohol to clean the threads and all surfaces. Make sure you can blow/suck air through the middle vent tube before threading the cart onto the battery. I have used heat from a blow dryer to unclog a few carts when needed.