Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD CBD Oil Using Full/Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract - Bulk

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by PsychedelicSam, Nov 29, 2018.

1. I don't have the resources to put the ISO to use. I no longer have access to any material for extraction so it was just taking up space. I had to move so I gave it to my friend who does use it. I could use it or get it back if I wanted but I don't.

It's the full 24 hour cycle for the isomerization. Each time the material had a small amount of CBDa detected as is usual with high-THC cannabis. Up through 9 hours there was still some CBD detected in tests but none after the 24 hour tests. Because it is such a small amount it could be due to lab error but I don't think so considering what I suspect about isomerization. When the ISO first came out decades ago it was marketed as converting the CBD to THC. There was a lot of wild hemp in those days that would have been higher in CBD.

I don't know if all the CBD would be converted or any but it's worth checking out. I'd only do a small batch in the QM until we can check it for sure. I'd recommend doing an RSO of the rest using the QM to to reclaim the alcohol or else use a solvent transfer to MCT. I'd use MCT for the final carrier but extract with alcohol. :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. I follow this recipe when making full-spectrum CBD oil. The "entourage effect" from it is indescribably wonderful.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I used to infuse in coconut oil + lecithin, but people don't get it. I still make some for my own use. They just want running oil in dropper bottles, because that's all they know about. I've tried to explain the difference, but no avail. I don't make capsules, just regular oil from bud or trim.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hey, they are many benefits of starting an LLC. I just created one in the city of Delaware by fulfilling the Delaware secretary of state's rules to create an LLC.