Cant seem 2 get over it Help?

Discussion in 'General' started by Smackd420, Apr 17, 2021.

1. #1 Smackd420, Apr 17, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
    So i was wondering whats the difference in all weed plants and also genes dont they all get you high despite the genes or is there something distinct in all of them,im asking because i lost a good strain which the plant died and im emotionally torn right now im sad :( im growing another strain thats weaker, but i which i still had the other which was a potent one but its long gone i have depressed thoughts because of it i need advice thanks.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Because cannabis is organic, it is a living plant with genetic features that work in tandem with the human biology.
    Red strains - Root chakra (headstrong, Growth)
    Orange strains - sacral chakra (Hormones, Sex)
    Yellow strains - Solar Plexus (Core, munchies)
    Green strains - Heart Chakra (Jealousy, Ego)
    Blue strains - Throat Chakra (Vibes, Chill, Deep)
    Purple strains - Pineal Gland (Love, Harmony)
    Pink strains - Crown Chakra (Divinity, Serenity)

In general THC and CBD get talked about but the entire genetic makeup of each plant gives it a unique life much like fingerprints give unique identities. This is why highs from Blue Dream, Lemon Haze, Tangie, GSC, Green Crack, SFV OG, and Purple Kush all have very distinctly different variations.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. But they all get you high the same from a scale weak to strong ??

• Like Like x 2
  4. It depends on what you mean by "they all get you high."

Nirvana is a mind state closely attributed to feeling high, yet if you don't like the color red because you prefer blue, King Louis XIII or Jet Fuel may give you anxiety and not nirvana.

Also for me a weird one is Purple Haze vs Purple Kush. HAZE gives me nightmares whereas KUSH makes me super emotionally tuned and horny.

It depends on how your taste buds work.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. What would you say of plants wreaking during 1st week of vegg and other strains that dont smell at all?

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. plants don't typically smell in veg, especially not the 1st week.

as far as strains go they all tend to get me about the same high at the end of the day. tho different flavors are nice. the biggest thing i found is i always get hit the strongest when i switch up strains and smoking methods.

variety is the flavor of life.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Well believe it or not there was this 1 strain i had before i had it in a hydroponics and it had a smell that smelled almost likw skunk candy if thats a word lol, and mind you it was a only few weeks old?

• Like Like x 1
  8. "the biggest thing i found is i always get hit the strongest when i switch up strains"

Lol that contradicting yourself aint it ?

9. In terms of "highest" meaning fullest body stoned feel where the mind is at total euphoria and the wildest epiphanies occur...Yellow based strains like GG#4 and Lemon OG tend to hit the spot. I like blueberry phenos for the consistent densities and potencies, but sometimes they mess with the depressive state of mind when you run out. I used to hate running out of weed so bad it would give me anxiety during hard times deciding whether or not 2 grams at 10 bucks was worth it over food.
    :tacos:
    In the end, choose taco.

• Like Like x 1
  10. i don’t think it matters how great the strain is before you grow it. unless ur a badass grower.

for this and in life:
    1-you should try not to let it get you depressed.
    2-be upset by it, but move on.
    3- figure out what went wrong
    4-learn from the mistakes
    5-grow from those mistakes

next you you attempt to do it, apply what you learned to it and you will have a better experience

then do it again

everyday, you want to learn and grow from each one of your experiences. instead of using your energy in negative feelings turn them into positive energies by growing from that bad experience

i hope this helps one way or another

11. Been breeding plants for some years now.
    Some plants smell early, some don't as much.
    It's not an indication of their thc level.
    I enjoy skunky tastee weed.
    Right now I got three who compete on the stickiest skunkiest. However others can reach good levels, they are still good and get me high in lighter ways, you know, like doesn't take you out... If you get what I mean.
    When I hit a good bowl, it takes me away, some strains just don't have the potency. There is soooo much good weed in the world, keep growing, you'll find another winner.
    Don't be in a rush, you'll find the stuff. Try to get ahead of yourself, so your not desperate to find it.
    Like create a system where you can save cuts while blooming, save all, only keep one who proves herself. Clones are much easier than going back to seed with hopes of finding the same girl. However I enjoy the mystery of seeds and creating new.

• Like Like x 2
  12. In my situation im a growing a reggie like strain and i just dont feel greatful enough i which i had my other strain that died that was i can say was the skunkiest one so far and thay i come around its like i lost a dead relative but not literally just a methapor if you get what im saying.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Troller Roller sounds about right.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. I do understand.

Sounds like you need to grow more. I do understand the disappointment.
    It happens, just like people, not every plant is equal or a winner. Sadly enough.
    Again, grow more, you'll find another special.
    Hardest thing about growing for me is holding onto the ones i want while not getting hung up, stagnant, or clearing it all. why I love making seeds.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. But what if i have a oz of reggie and i smoke 4.5 of weed of reggie will it get me stoked as if it was high grade bud or its not even comparable?

16. What is a male seed

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. I'm sure he just meant regular seeds, but if you reverse the sex of a male plant and pollinate it with another male, wouldn't the result be male seeds?

18. I’ve never seen or heard of it myself but who knows.

j

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Funny guy.