Can't find my old threads or posts

Discussion in 'New Forum Upgrade Bug Tracker' started by Sanez, May 1, 2018.

1. I have a few hundred posts, but when I search for the posts/threads by me, I can only find those from when I first joined and those from 1-2 days ago. Nothing from the past year.

I know the posts/threads exist. They just don't appear in the search index.

This happens both on the mobile app (under the "Participated" tab) and on the online website.

2. Me too. I was looking for an old thread that I started and couldn't find it.

3. The search for all threads created button is broken on the profile page for some reason. Mine has no results. You can see my posts though but I'd have to sort through 100's of pages to find old threads.

4. @Lizard King

• Like Like x 2
  5. I'll take a look tomorrow why this happens for you

• Like Like x 1
  6. @Lizard King I sent you a message elsewhere telling you what I found when checking out this issue. Thought it might help.

7. I can't see a ton of participated threads and people's threads don't show up on their profiles on the android app.

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yeah, there's an issue, for sure. LK will figure it out. It seems to be app and desktop related.

9. This issue should be corrected now , please let me know if you still miss anything

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Mine is working again
    I thought it was my end so I never said anything after my hard drive crashed
    Thanks Guys

• Like Like x 1
  11. This issue started Monday , we had to make a change on search algorithms to make sure e-mails will not return end users account details and had to reindex everything. After reindexing we found this issue and corrected it today.

• Like Like x 3