Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis Ramen Noodles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by zccr22, Sep 2, 2008.

1. #1 zccr22, Sep 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2008
    Hey, I have a lot of time on my hands for the next few days and a good amount of quality middies. I plan to get extremely blazed, smoke a few bowls, and down it with some good food. I really like ramen noodles and i was wondering if it was worth it to use my middies and cook some cannabis ramen to try something new. Can somebody tell me if it this works? (include recipes if possible)

thanks.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=2950494

2. #2 relakit2, Sep 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2008
    You're gay.

Just kidding, Zach. But for reals, IDK.

3. I thought it sounded awesome especially considering poor college kids who live on Ramen Noodles and Weed anyway

4. I don't think so. You could make yourself some cannabutter and then throw that in with the ramen after you cook it.

5. They would taste terrible

6. yeah thats pretty much the only way to make it, ramen tastes aweful though. and with cannabutter, i'll pass.

7. Thanks i'll check that out.

8. that sounds gross but it might work out or you'll get sick and puke and waste a bunch of weed, how bout you try it out and tell us how it goes

BiZness

9. in the time you spent researching this Ramen noodle theory, you couldve driven to the store, bought some generic $.99 instant brownie mix, baked some weed brownies, ate the brownies, and already be feeling the effects.