Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis Peanut Butter!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by 530=good bud, Sep 8, 2008.

1. So I was baked today, munching some Reese's, and I thought "What if these were 'special?'" I mean, peanut butter has oils and whatnot to dissolve the THC, right? Have any of you ever made "special" peanut butter? I'm way too stoned (lazy) to use the search button and look through the billion results.

2. man you are lazy . have you checked out the stickeys? the threads that are on the 1st page every time?

check out "Firecrackers Work!" it shows you how to make weed-laced goodies out of peanut butter. So yes your idea is a reality.

3. ^^ Ya man... That could work ok. But I mean like cannibutter peanut butter; no pieces of bud to choke down with my goodies. Would it work to put some Skippy in a pan and cook bud into it like butter? I'm still working on how to strain it out, but do you think it would work and get me high when I make PB-and-J?

4. here im thinking about it. maybe you could use the cannabutter method of a cheese cloth, you know to strain the actual weed out. But instead of using butter, you use peanut oil. And after you have THC-laced peanut oil, you grind up peanuts and make peanut butter from scratch. makes sense in my mind

i mean how tight would it be you open up a skippy jar and throw a whole blaze session on your pb and fluff sandwich. i hope my idea works

5. DUDE!!!!!! You're the man! I just got a peanut butter recipe of the internet and my girl said she would make me peanut butter cups!!! This will be amazing... When I get the materials, I'll do it and I'll post a guide so you all can bask in peanut buttery goodness!

6. your girl sounds like a keeper making you canna-reeses-cups
    ya post a guide lets see how it goes. o and a trip report

7. Fuck ya, dude. We're getting married. Once I'm no longer broke and I get some bud to cook with, I'll share my experiences with the city. + rep for the kick-ass idea.