Cannabis flavored CBD e-juice?

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by 420 Warrior, Dec 8, 2020.

1. So, I've been looking around the net and in all the vape shops and CBD shops I can find looking for a Cannabis flavored CBD e-juice but haven't had any luck. (This is Georgia after all)

I found something like it on a webstore out of the UK, but they don't ship to the US.

I also found a flavorless CBD e-juice at one CBD/vape shop and was thinking about adding some Cannabis terpenes to it that I found at another CBD shop, thinking it may enhance the flavor profile to make it more Cannabis flavored, but I'm not sure if that's a good idea or if it's even going to get me the results I'm looking for?

Any suggestions?

2. e-Liquid Calculator (e-liquid-recipes.com)
    When I was mixing Hash based vape juice I'm sure one of the flavor companies offered a pre blended Cannabis range of flavors ( Blue Dream ). We tried buying the individual terps and mixing but the subtlety's kept eluding us. We'd end up with a jar smelling like a mono terp of just Mycerne for example.
    Might have been Perfumers Apprentice.

BNW

3. Thank's @BrassNwood , I'll have to keep searching around for something with a Cannabis flavor. I certainly don't want perfume flavored e-juice..Yuk!

Maybe the guy at the new CBD shop I found Friday will have some ideas? He's super smart and actually graduated from a Cannabis college, so if anyone around my area would know, he'd probably be the guy?

It's funny, he pretty much offered me a job when I told him I'd been a Cannabis activist and grower for over 13 years now. I may just take him up on it too, especially since Cannabis may become legal here in a couple of years...? (Fingers crossed)

Most people here in GA smoke weed, but very few actually take the time to study it...LOL

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Yepp the people that can get in on the ground floor as a state goes legal stand to do well.

Perfumers Apprentice actually has the widest selection of substances. I used them for much of my flavors.
    Real Flavors is another.
    OOO flavors. One on One
    bullcityflavors.
    More of them will come to mind with some thinking on it.

Most are listed as high temp candy making flavors.
    Avoid oil based flavors and stick with PG -VG or grain alcohol carriers.

Perfumers Apprentice - Mary Jane Flavor
    Hahahahaa Well it had been a while since I mixed and lookie here.

BNW

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. So I guess you would Just mix this Mary Jane Flavoring with the unflavored CBD juice to create a Cannabis flavored CBD e-juice?

And, that's exactly what I thought too, get in on the ground floor doing something I'm already extremely passionate about, and when it does becomes legal here, the sky's the limit...Like I told the guy "weed sells itself"

6. find a skunk and just let it squirt all over your CBD ... you then will have skunk CBD

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Not exactly what I had in mind playa, but thanks for sharing...lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. not sure what is in THC-a varietals that make it smell like skunk ... that is kinda the only difference between CBD weed and THC weed

9. Like BNW mentioned you can search for a variety of cannabis that you have smoked and enjoyed the smells and flavors and find out what terpenes are in that variety. You can then buy them online and mix them together. I remember seeing a website that was selling CBD isolates that had different terp profiles added to them to replicate well-known cannabis strains.

10. #10 yqqwe, Jul 16, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
    i think this flavor is a market opportunity, which may have big protential market:love-mj2:

11. I've heard of delta 8 carts with cannabis derived terpenes I think they make them for cbd too probably

12. The project name is Vape Militia and the product they are looking to create is cannabis flavored CBD e-juice. Cannabidiol (CBD) has been shown to have many medical benefits, but it does not get you high like THC does. It's also possible that this product could be used as a sleep aid or anxiety reliever because of the relaxing properties of CBD.

Resources: Vape Militia- Houston's Premier CBD & Vape Shop

13. Please advised what the best vape device for CBD e-juice?
    CBD e-juice 80:20 PG/VG

I know only i do need found device up to 15w but not know the best producer vape divices. Anyway help to me advice please.