Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Canna-Peanut Butter- Simplest Edible Ever

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SmokeeTheBear, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Thanks for the guide, super simple yet effective.

And mad +rep for the Costco chicken bake in that group pic in the first post. Good taste sir.

2. It really was my pleasure haha, and hell yeah Costco's the shiiiiit :D

3. Damn man I'm craving some Churros now haha.

I'm going to be making this today or tomorrow with an eighth of dank, wish me luck :smoke:

4. Good luck mayne, just remember if you're using dank it'll only take .5-.7g to get a very solid high :D, so an 1/8th of dank should make at least 6 servings :smoke:

5. I have .5 of mids.. in your opinion is that worth it?

6. Well I made it following the instructions using .5 & 1/2 cup of PB.

It came out looking like chocolate. Burnt and smelled horrible :devious:

Edibles + Me = Don't work

7. i just popped some in i hope it works ahha

8. #108 SmokeeTheBear, Nov 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2009

Haha damn the first unsuccessful attempt :(, sorry it didn't work but unfortunately if I would have gotten to you sooner I could have told you that. .5 of mids isn't really enough to be an effective dose, as you could see in that last post it takes .5-.7 of DANK to be a solid high. mids takes more like 1-1.5 grams to really give ya a solid 5 hours of bakedness (which is pretty good, 5 hours high for 5-10 bucks isn't bad at all).

I don't know why it would've come out looking like chocolate though, sounds like you either didn't use tinfoil, had your oven a little too high, or left it in a little longer than you should've. As I've said before, if you're using a very small amount (like only half of a cup) you might want to leave it in for around 24 minutes, the 27 minutes was what I used to do a 2 gram mids/1.5ish pb cup batch.

I'd say you'd give it another go once you get ahold of a full gram and maybe add a teaspoon of olive oil, cover it with tin foil, and try leaving it in there for 23-24 minutes on 325. :D

9. Hell yeah bro make sure to give us an update :smoke:

10. i ate a sanwhich like 10 minutes ago im gonna make another cuz it was reaaalll thin and still liquidy and i gave like a 1/4 of it to my dogs haha but its thickenin up and ill make another cuz im hungry ha

11. #111 winston856, Nov 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2009
    Just popped a batch in!

Used 0.6g of DANK (2 bowls get you fucked out of a bong) and 1/2 cup of Jiff PB.

It's in at 325 and I'm gonna check it after 23-24mins and probably pull it.

I'll be eating it tomorrow so I'll post the results then.

Edit -- Here's what it looked like when I pulled it after about 24.5 mins. Sampled it warm and it tastes really good. It tastes like PB with the taste of how the weed smells. Nice, thank you for this awesome recipe:wave::hello:

Edit 2 -- Looking at your pics I think I pulled mine a little early, I'd rather have it more creamy than burnt though. :)

Attached Files:

12. hey man mine was like that to i just stirred it up and put it in a small little tubberware and it went to the consistency of normal pb ive only had a little so i have really felt anything yet..omg im gonna put it my ice cream tonight haha

13. Haha that's exactly what I did actually! Got it in a tupperware container so it should set up just fine.

Think I'm going to try eating only 1/2 of it first to see how much it affects me. :cool:

14. Hey guys I made one of these last night. I don't have a scale but i used about .5 of some good mids and 1/2 cup of PB. I only used this to make 1 sandwich using 1 graham cracker. I let it cook at 325 for 27 minutes using a toaster oven. I kept it in for an extra 3 minutes at 400 because it didn't look like it was getting hot enough. (the toaster is kind of old). I then lett it sit in the fridge overnight. I ate it around 11:30 this morning on an empty stomache before breakfast. So far the high is real mild. If it lasts a couple more hours. idk do you think I overcooked it? It didn't taste burnt or anything like that.

EDIT: I cooked it as a sandwhich wrapped in foil

15. I think you had a mild high because .5 isn't really enough when you're using mids, you need 1 gram of weed or more to get a solid high if you're using mids.

To the others I would really recommend leaving it in for the full 27 minutes unless it looks like it's getting burnt at the 23-24 minute mark, just to make sure you're getting all of the thc. Also to the guy who used .5g of dank you really need to eat it all at once to get the full effect. If you eat half of it and then a couple hours later eat the other half its more than likely going to be wasted and won't give you the high you're looking for. Looks good though and good luck to both of you :D

16. yeah thats why im waitin til tonight im gonna make a pb sundae haha this is gonna be so dank..

17. I read this and thought in my mind, this is gonna work. Made a batch yesterday, got me blitzed. I just got another gram and i'm gonna put that in the peanut butter, cook it, then mix it with vanilla ice cream and some hersheys and some half n half and make a shake.

I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

18. i dont think i let the pb sit in the oven long enough ill try it again soon tho

19. Just curious Smokee, how'd you come up with the 27 mins in the first place? :)

20. Well it seemed to usually work real well between 25-30 minutes, and my 9th grade math teacher Mr. Harmless always got freaked out whenever the number 27 came up in anything, like it was some sort of conspiracy or something hahaha. So whenever he would ask a really tough question nobody knew the answer to someone would always raise their hand and say 27 and he would always get pissed off lol. I know it's kind of weird n' shit but whatever I still laugh about that kinda dumb shit, he was actually a really cool dude DEFINITELY a toker haha.