Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Canna-Peanut Butter- Simplest Edible Ever

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SmokeeTheBear, Oct 13, 2009.

1. So... is there enough PB in one jar?

2. It doesn't have to be exact my man, one jar of PB should be plenty for a half ounce. Enjoy bro and be sure to come back and let us know how it went ;)

3. Looks like you burnt it a lil bit there bro, 24 minutes should be good for really small amounts like that. Also covering it with tin foil doesn't seem that important but it makes a BIG difference trust me. :D

4. How's the high?

5. i've eaten about half of it and i'm actually suprised.
    i used tin foil for 26 minutes.

6. Hmm, how much bud did you use?

7. #87 Vicinity, Nov 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2009
    Would Nutella work for this aswell ?

edit : just read that it does. Cheers. May try this very soon.

8. #88 haze89, Nov 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2009
    Thanks a lot for posting this man.
    Not only am I completely ripped off of 1 sandwich, but
    I made a small jar of it and sold it for 100 bucks (using about an 8th of medical buds in it) and the kid just called me back asking for another 2 jars for his friends hahaha. I mean it IS legit trainwreck, but I didn't think it would fuck me this hard haha, plus rep!

EDIT: The jar I sold was actually made with the last of my OG kush, the Trainwreck is what I'm eating right now. Can't wait to try this with some Headband or Chemdog. :]

9. let me just add now.... this shit got me completely wrecked. i completely endorse this product.:smoking:

10. Just finished making a new batch a few minutes ago, it's cooling right in front of me right now. I WISH I could eat it right now but I got work maaaad early and I'm going to sleep in a few minutes. I'm definitely gonna eat some on my last 15min break tomorrow that way by the time it's kicking in my shift will be almost over then I can get out of there blaaaaaaaaaaazed. I used about 2.8 of some really really dank kush for a cup of pb, and 1 tiny spoonful of olive oil. Love this stuff.

11. Be sure to update us!

12. long time smoker and never had great results with edibles bought in dispensaries... UNTIL i made these! KNOCKED ME ON MY ASS!!! Great recipe so easy :D

13. #93 winston856, Nov 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2009
    So say I've got some dank, I use 1g with a 1/2c PB as per the instructions.

How much is a good amount to eat? You're left with this blob in a pan and yeah you can start dipping with this and spreading with that but you'd probably get so fucked up if you ate all if it right?

I'm quite a newb to edibles and don't want to overdo it since it's not easy to get un-high :p, I got 2 cookies from a friend and they got me feeling nice but not fucked up like I thought they were.
    :wave:

14. haha so I had it in the car, I go out on my hour lunch and start eating it with animal crackers. Then one of the high up managers of the store knocks on my window to tell me he has the same car as me, so I just keep eating it while im talking to him, it was pretty lame haha had to though. So anyways by the end of my break I was realllllly high. I love how it kicked in just in time for work haha. I went inside and this kid I work with was like "dude, youre high?" haha I didn't think I was that obvious. I guess I talk less haha. I stayed high for the whole next 5 hours of my shift. It was so sick. It tasted awesome too, its funny cause I could distinctly taste the kush I used its a weird taste but it was good. I'll definitely be doing this again.

15. Just eat it all dude, make it into sandwiches, it'll be easy.

16. how long does it take after you eat it before you feel the effects?

17. Haha that's awesome bro, and yeah you won't smell like weed but it'll be very obvious you're high haha. Like your eyes will be candy apple red for sure. Glad it worked so well for you my brotha :)

And to the other guy, if its really dank then you could probably get away with just eating half of it, but you could definitely eat a whole gram and get REAAAALLY toasted :D.

18. Question.
    I only have a gram do you think that will work? And how much PB for that?

19. yes that will work... did you even read the recipe?

20. Yeah haha.
    Alright cool so a G should get me good?
    :smoke:
    Will post results tomorrow.