Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Canna-Peanut Butter- Simplest Edible Ever

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SmokeeTheBear, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Wow... you definitely did something really really wrong. I don't add any olive oil, but you should definitely not add very much, maybe like a table spoon max. I've made this recipe like.. literally over 100 times and its come out tasting great every time, I mean sometimes it's a little dry but...... not like throw up. and 3 peanut butter sandwiches? that's way too much man, you're only supposed to be eating a gram or so of weed each time, sounds to me like your brother threw up cause he ate way too much peanut butter/weed.

Try it again with just 1 cup of peanut butter and 2 grams of weed, and just split it between the two of you. And don't add any olive oil this time, you don't need it just make sure to stir up the peanut butter and weed really well, about 2 minutes should be plenty.

Sorry you had such a bad experience man, it sounds to me like you just ate way too much but i have no idea how peanut butter could ever smell like vomit... ?

2. Haha yeah Nutella works just fine, glad to see it got you stoned.

Tastes pretty good too huh? :D

3. awesome idea. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are my favorite food of all time.

4. I think the longer time you stored it, the better it would be, and my ratio would prolly be 3g a per cup of pb. Of, some of this good stuff I have right now called lavender. So, a 2 cup bake would be pretty nice, 6 grams of amazeing bud, use it on like 2 pb and strawberry jelly sandwhichs

5. If one were took cook it, and then refrigerate it to save for later, would it still be good?

• Like Like x 1
  6. I would assume so, you wouldn't even have to refrigerate it I don't think, I mean.. it's just weed and peanut butter, neither of which need to be stored cold haha.

7. #47 ganja bus, Nov 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2009
    Dude, i am very stoned right now, stumbles across this thread, jaw is stuck to floor.

WILL DEFINITLY be trying this, i hay have to quit for about 6 months(joining army) and im going to use this as my very last time of getting high before a very long time without anything and was wanting to do it with edibles, but am not very good at cooking ANYTHING, this is PERFECTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

I am favouriting this thread so i remember to post my result.

+Rep for this, i think i love you.

8. soo i just did this...ate 2 pb and js.....taste was so so....Def better Than FireCrackers...now jus waitin for the high..how long does it usually take to kick?

9. Haha thanks ganja bus! I hope you're ready to get stoned off your ass!!! please do come back and post your results :D

And usually around 45-90 minutes for most people, you should DEFINITELY feel it by two hours. So... you should be feelin pretty good right about now haha :smoking:

10. I've only made drinks with weed but this looks like a good first cooking step. Can the smell be explained a little more though, I'm a little concerned about that.

11. i let the rest of the mixture sit in the fridge overnight because i went to a concert. i ate the rest of it down with a glass of milk really easily. it didnt taste bad after it turned into a solid. and i got a pretty long high.

12. #52 RotaryRex, Nov 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2009
    I just made a batch of this with a g of DANK. Should be good good. I am very familiar with firecrackers. I added just a dab of veggie oil to it. I'll report back later about it, but I know it's gonna hit me hard. Also, I find edibles hit harder when eaten warm. Just my findings tho.

Edit: So this has to be the best way of making quick edibles ever. I haven't even been getting a good high lately because I've been smoking so much. But right now I am baked man. Even more so than the firecrackers I had the other day and the brownie I had last week.

I made a pb and j sandwhich with mine. Prepare a drink! I took mine on the road with me and ate it and it was tough with no drink. And the jelly made my shit messy lol. Next time I think i'm going to cook mine for a little less though as I used only 1 g and like 3-4 table spoons of peanut butter. I set it for 27 min at 325, which I think is a bit long for that size batch.

13. I would say about 4 sandwichs, each with a good dose of the cannapb but the first one i made had peanut butter on both sides...

++made this a second time with 10grams of some mids and the same 2 cups of peanut butter and 1/3 cup olive oil, was hoping for a more intoxicating high per sandwich and yea... mission successful. :yay: --mention i put in oven for 40 this time.

14. After you spread the cannapb on a sandwhich, would the sandwhich smell like dope? hows the smell after its been cooked?

I want to try this.

15. I'm about to grab a bag for this, ill post when im done. Im pretty stoked.

16. Yeah I would definitely recommend having a tall glass of milk at the ready haha, and yeah with only 3 table spoons I would probably only leave it in for maybe 23-24 minutes. Glad it worked though dude, this has always been my favorite recipe because... It's the easiest and gets me the highest, the ultimate win-win situation IMO.

and to the other dude, 4 sandwiches? you're using way too much peanut butter or not nearly enough weed, you should only need to eat about a gram (half cupish) to get a solid high, 1 cup of peanut butter max. Unless you're using really really shitty schwag lol.

17. I am wanting to try this as ive never eaten anything Bud edible before, but is it possible to use less then a gram of herb and still get high? i have some pretty good stuff just not alot of it and it doesnt take me alot to get baked either so could you use maybe half a gram? or would that be a waste?
    thanks.

18. last time i tried making firecrackers it was a bust, so i'm definitely gonna try this!

also, i found this on another forum posted by a very trusted user:

With regard to the whole myrcene / over-ripe mango potentiating cannabis issue, the cannabis-expert I asked has weighed in on the matter.

It appears that yes, myrcene has a qualitative impact on the cannabis high, but its likely due to different reasons than most people think.

Quote:
    In regards to the ingestion of β-Myrcene for the potentiation of Cannabis:

It should first be noted that β-Myrcene has a number active properties of its own, the most poignant of which is the induction of analgesia. The analgesic properties of β-Myrcene have been demonstrated (Paumgartten et al., 1990) and are most likely mediated by opioidergic or α-adrenergic mechanisms as they can be abolished with the use of Naloxone (competitive µ-opioid receptor antagonist) or Yohimbine (α1/2-adrenergic antagonist) (Rao et al., 1990). Thus, it should be noted that perhaps the supposed potentiation of Cannabis by β-Myrcene is rather an additive effect from summed individual properties.

Many claims have been made that β-Myrcene increases membrane permeability, and allows for greater ease of transport for ∆-9-THC and other Cannabinoids. β-Myrcene has been shown to increase membrane permeability in both non-mammalian (Duke, 1929) and mammalian cells, though like other terpenes, has only been demonstrated to increase membrane fluidity and permeability in the epitheliums of the digestive system (Zeinstegerz et al., 2003). Therefore, ingestion of β-Myrcene may increase digestive membrane permeability, allowing greater ease of oral Cannabis digestion- however, claims which detail a relationship between β-Myrcene, ∆-9-THC, and the blood-brain-barrier are unfounded, as far as I can tell.

(Note that even Ed Rosenthal remains careful to not state this relationship as fact, "Myrcene probably affects the permeability of the cell membranes, thus it may allow more THC to reach brain cells." (Rosenthal, 2007))

So perhaps a yet more substantial potentiation / synergy effect will be noted when use of over-ripe mangoes is paired with oral cannabis consumption, rather than smoke inhalation.

so THAT means that if you eat a ripe mango an before you eat your edibles, you'll get WAY WAY higher than smoking, or even eating a mango and smoking.

cheers! lol

19. Right well i am trying it but a smaller version, ive put about half cup of peanut butter with about half a gram of some really nice herb, hope its enough never done this before.
    Il let you know how it goes:wave:

20. Ok i made it actually burnt alittle but ive eaten it and 50minutes later im quite happly high.
    Thanks for the recipe its great!