Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Canna-Peanut Butter- Simplest Edible Ever

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SmokeeTheBear, Oct 13, 2009.

1. i may give this a try on Friday but ill be adding in olive oil so i can get as much thc as possible

2. i always do that with my firecrackers and it seems to help..........

also a microwave could defntly work- i use it a lot but the results aren't as consistent as an oven and you have to watch it carefully, but the cool thing is that it only takes at most a minute or two to cook

3. lets just say i did as the recipe suggested and my mixture is in the oven now! :D will be eating tommorow morning so i will update on how they turned out then!

4. Could you give me instructions on how to make it with nutella? I fucking love that shit.

5. yeaa!! these got me stoooned :D
    i added about a 1/3 cup olive oil, used 2 cups of peanut butter and 5 grams of some good mids. put in oven for 30 minutes, wanted to do longer but not sure if that will hurt the thc??? but yea worked great +rep

oh yea... i used to the peanut butter to make pb and j sandwichs.. weed gave it a nice crunch! hah

6. how many doses do you get lightstoker from your method?

7. Yes grinding the weed very fine is a good idea for two reasons. First, the more you grind it up the better your final product will taste, and also because the more your weed is ground the more surface area (thc) will be exposed to the peanut butter for absorbtion :D

Yeah there's a thread floating around here somewhere about microwaving it. You mix your weed up, stick it in a sealed tuperware container, put it in the microwave for 30 seconds 3 times (a total of 1:30) and then let it cool for a half an hour. I didn't get very consistent results with this and when I did the high didn't last nearly as long as any of the oven methods I've tried. I'd stick to an oven if I were you, I try to avoid using the microwave as much as possible haha.

Haha finally someone tried it and posted back! Glad it worked for you dude, and yeah you can always add a little olive/vegetable oil but its really not necessary since this method uses so much peanut butter :). I wouldn't recommend doing anymore than 30 minutes unless you're doing a HUGE batch like 5 cups of peanut butter/ 10 grams weed. (Just like a huge steak takes longer to cook than a small steak- bigger the batch the more time you can leave it in there) But again, I wouldn't recommend leaving it in there much more than 30 minutes even with a batch that size.

Each "dose" should be about 1 gram of weed, so he would end up with about 5 doses, each dose would be roughly 2/5ths of a cup of peanut butter.

8. Alright guys I finally took some fuckin pictures!!!

Haha I just ate that shit (Yes that chicken bake was like a little bite of heaven.. about 10 "little" bites actually rofl). Feelin' good as fuck bout to go rape everybody on xbox live :metal:! Hope you like the new layout lmfao I think it looks dank :hippie:

9. Just now coming down haha, that high was so intense I actually think I should've only ate one of those things, damn that was great, first time I got the "falling forward" roll feeling in a while lol. wooo :D

• Like Like x 1
  10. I would love to try this, but just wondering how bad does it smell. I have an oven in my dorm and I want to go undetected. Good idea or bad for private dorm kitchens?

11. If you use a good amount of peanut butter (1-2 cups) and seal it pretty well with the tin foil it actually only smells like you're cooking peanut butter. My friends mom came over once unexpectedly and I just stuck some bread in the toaster and told her I was just melting the p.b. cause I like to eat it warm on my toast and she bought it haha. I think it would be fine in a private dorm just spray a lil air freshener or something after you take it out of the oven. :D

12. wow + rep. It every element to be successful warm, peanut butter, tasty looking, not stinky, and easy to make. I will try this recipe sometime for sure.:smoking:

• Like Like x 1

13. Nutella FTW!

14. Can anyone vouch for the taste? Is it as shitty as firecrackers?

15. I can vouch for the taste, trust me you're gonna love it. I think firecrackers taste like horse-shit too (most of the time) that's one of the reasons I made this recipe, so I wouldn't have to force myself to eat anything :D.

But seriously, this shit is delicious and I was sooooooo fucking stoned I literally could not walk haha.

16. #37 Godspeeed, Oct 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2009
    I just tried it with Nutella. Works just as good. Just do the same steps.

Damn i'm pretty baked.

17. i added some olive oil to the mixture and they turned out tasting completely rancid. consistency and smell of throw up or vomit. my brother couldnt force his portion down and ended up throwing up. for my share i ate 3 pbj sandwiches and now i have a lot left and idk how im going to eat it

18. Hey SmokeeTheBear, does it matter what peanut butter we use? I have a regualr creamy kind that has 8 g. of fat per 1 Tbsp. is that okay, or does it not even matter?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Yeah that's perfect, just the normal jiffy Peanut Butter should work just fine.