Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Canna-Peanut Butter- Simplest Edible Ever

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SmokeeTheBear, Oct 13, 2009.

1. @slamva how much weed to PB ??

Celsius or Fahrenheit?

Let me know how it turns out :)

2. How did it turn out?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. I know this is an old thread but what if I decarboxylate the weed first? Anyone tried it? How did it go?

4. You'll want to decarb the weed first. 250 degrees (F) for 25 minutes covered. Works great.

5. Any 1 ever made these with wax?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Melt the peanut butter in double boiler then add decarbed wax to the melted peanut butter and stir and fold for about three minutes.
    I make all my edibles with concentrates.
    1 cup of peanut butter per gram of wax.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Good shit thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  8. I just slid my PB into the oven, used about 3g of high mids decarbed for about 30 min. Will be splitting into 2 servings for me and my girl.
    Really appreciate the easy to follow instructions and will update after eating!

9. New to the forum. I have also been using a little coconut oil and lecithin (increases absorption) in mine and have had great results.

10. Well I tried a small dose, used 1/4 cup of Peter pan and a little over a gram of mids. I added a little under an 1/8 stick of butter. I wonder if I could put the peanut butter in a milkshake when it's done? Lol bet it would taste terrible

11. You wasted your mids. Peter pan Jiff Skippy etc. Don't work. You need peanut butter with natural oil for the thc to bind to.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Well I'll find out... 1 massive samwich down the hatch...The texture turned out really great, tastes great too, if it doesn't work, at least it was a great lunch

13. ...eh...IDK man think its working pretty well, and I've been smoking for years. Its feel heavy effects

14. It's possible it works to some degree but I know for fact it's not nearly as effective as natural oily peanut butter.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Your a fucking idiot. Look @ the first post of this thread then tell me Jif won't work. ;)

16. The oil used is almost immaterial. Just eating decarbed herb will get you high. THC "binding to oil" is a myth that has caused many people to convert a lot of THC into CBN, or to leave potent sludge behind if straining oil. The oil is effective in helping the digestive system use the thc.

17. If your taking an internet guide on a weed forum as gospel then perhaps you might want to reconcider exactly who the "fucking idiot" is here.

18. Do you have a source for this info?

19. H
    Plain decarbed herb will get you high: (this is an ad, but I've personally verified much of the info presented)
    Decarb Myths Debunked

Attempting to infuse, then strain, gets only half the thc into the oil:
    Ultimate Cannabutter Experiment: Results – High Times

I've tried several dozen different cannaoil recipes, and none works better than the simplest one of all: decarb, grind to powder, mix with something oily, and eat. Best of all, this can be done with any amount of herb, even a fraction of a gram, so that this can be tried with almost zero risk. A good test is to calculate the amount of original herb that goes into one dose of your present edibles, then decarb exactly that much (240 F for 40 min works well), grind to powder, mix with something oily (nutella is my favorite), and eat now or later (later will be slightly better). This is also great for making cannacaps. Using whole herb makes stuff healthier and more potent.

• Like Like x 2
  20. That high times link is legit :metal: