Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Canna-Peanut Butter- Simplest Edible Ever

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SmokeeTheBear, Oct 13, 2009.

1. I usually cover mine. For larger amounts I'll use an oven bag. I've seen and watched others decarb without covering and it doesn't seem to have any big effect. The biggest difference is the smell while decarbing. The better sealed I have my herbs during decarb, the less smell. That video was about as simple as it can be @slamva , thanks for sharing.

The best thing about this recipe is it's quick and easy. Anybody can make an edible with basic stuff in their kitchen. I've made this recipe over a dozen times now and am still adjusting and testing the recipe.

2. I wondering mostly about decarbing BHO for edibles. I tried it in the oven but the edibles didn't have the kick I wanted. I used 7 grams BHO. Can't you decarb in coconut oil?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. The best way i can describe a complete decarb with bho/shatter/hash oil/wax etc. is the bubbling will stop when its done. If you want to decarb in coconut oil i think you'd have to cook it for 3-4 hrs. More info in psam's tincture thread:)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you. Just trying to get this right.

5. First time I decarbed I used same temp as you for same time. Ruined my pot...could have eaten a lot..no high and it was Blue Dreams! I think the 120 degrees for 30 min I've been reading on a lot of threads might be the sweet spot. If you find a good temp/time, please post. THANKS!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Can we do this recipe of canna peanut butter and add some to a cake mix? will it overcook the weed or will this work for baking?

7. I tried decarbing BHO in oven at 200. Ruined the oil.

8. Howd you ruin the oil? Do you have a oven temp to make sure its at the right temp?

• Like Like x 2
  9. Also be sure if it's F or C temps.

10. Also be sure if it's F or C temps.

11. I don't know. Like I said 200 degrees for 20 min turned off oven got it out 40 min later. My edibles just didn't have any kick. Now I have it down thanks to a little trial and error. I combine my BHO with coconut oil and put it in the crock pot for around 6 hours. Add soy lethicin and 8 chocolate bars pour in 1 Tablespoon candy molds. I used 10 grams of BHO so they kick ass. Not for the beginner lol.

• Like Like x 2
  12. #2712 slamva, Feb 2, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
    Been a while since checked in. I believe i ate what I had left from the batch I made in my last post. Do not do that. The cotton mouth will kill you. I wonder if there is some way to lessen that effect? It really kills the fun. O yea almost forgot, my oster 3 cup food chopper died. So I bought a aerospaced grinder

13. Was wanting to make peanut butter cookies. My question is would this work?

14. Sure. There were good suggestions about combining with peanut butter above. Then add the other cookie ingredients. Me I only use BHO for my edibles.

• Like Like x 1
  15. #2715 tumorhater, Feb 10, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
    I could do that. How much concentrate do you use per recipe like for brownie and such?
    Nevermind lol

16. Have a g and a half of some good I've been saving from a few different strains, just kept what was left from my j's.my question is how much pb would I need for the 1.5 grams and a little keef?

17. I'm not sure. It didn't have any kick.

18. Quick question

When referring to a "cup" of peanut butter , are you talking about an actual cup which you would use to drink from ??

And OP reccomends about 1g per cup yet I've seen posts on here use 4-5g weed with 2-3 spoonfulls of PB ..

Could some 1 please clear up roughly the amount needed to what ratio of PB please ??

Im also thinking pulling the tops off of some Oreo"s spreading this shit on the side with no cream and placing back together to allow for small bite size baby steps for a friend in pain :)

19. A cup is a standard 8 oz measuring cup. Happy eating.

• Like Like x 1
  20. got it decarbin at 250 for 12min right now. Will bake with pb at 300 for 15 min. Edibles i love you

• Like Like x 1