Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CAN YOU DO BUTTER AND WHOLE MILK FOR CANNABUTTER

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Dominatrixhigh420, Mar 10, 2021.

1. I want to use butter with whole milk to make my cannabutter has anyone done that yet I was thinking it may come out more smoothly.

2. #2 MIW, Mar 10, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
    Im not sure if they would mix well. Maybe if you kept it warm/hot and you used lecithin to help emulsify it..

For a smoother butter, once your done cool it off in the freezer until it starts to solidify. Then use a hand mixer or whisk to mix it thoroughly. You might have to do this a few times if you want it light in color. This whips air into the butter and it gets smoother.

Or you can use ghee or clarified butter to take things up a notch. Its high fat without many milk solids and water like regular butter. It infuses better and tastes better.

• Like Like x 1