Can I dab this reclaim straight from the rig?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Deleted member 751438, Apr 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOL. Swing and a miss.

2. I remember dabbing some reclaim, had me coughing way worse than a normal dab, like a piece was stuck in my throat or something, im not used to dabbing tho cause weeds is enough for me.

3. I think after reading this was the only time I've ever literally had to physically palm my face

• Like Like x 3
  4. not a swing. troll bait.
    thanks for biting guys!

5. it was a troll post first of all. because 90% of the comments are 100x dumber than that in the first place. if the errl was butane extracted, what makes you think its not a hydrocarbon product? the article only points out that there is no point in dabbing claim cause there is no cannabinoids in it.
    also, the troll bait worked because a bunch of idiots pointed out a sentence in the article that says "considerable"
    lmao... can you do math? can you count? compare number values? the cannabinoid contents are next to nothing in comparison to the original errl.
    on top of that, if the % is so low, whats making up the rest of the volume of the claim?
    my post did exactly what it was supposed to do.

6. So you have no life and rather add to the misinformation in this community rather than help people actually trying to learn

This just clearly shows that you know nothing and have done no research. You are just making a guess and not an educated one at that.

The other % that isn't cannabinoids is terpenes which condensate at a much lower temp than that of cannabinoids. Resulting in more burnt terpenes in your claim than actual thc and cannabinoids. At %50 thc you still attain a much higher percentage than with flower. Some bho doesn't test higher than 60% so what makes up the rest of that genius?

So yeah, once again...

Swing

And

A

Miss

What an idiot

7. #27 cannabidroid.x, Aug 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2015
    "misinformation to the community"
    lol im a community organizer for a deregulation org. please save yourself the humiliation brodude.
    grasscity is not the cannabis community. its a collection of 15 year old idiots arguing about shit they know nothing about, while supporting glasscity, a company that sells fucking china glass.
    get a grip old man.
    trollbait activated! level up!
    (lmao @ he tried to blame it on terpenes... so terpenes magically appeared to fill in the blanks after the original vaporization? lmao, okay dab wizard, i cower at the power of your rig to magiccally manifest terpenes, im literally laughing so hard im crying)

8. Prove me wrong then talk

9. The misunderstanding is strong with this one.

• Like Like x 1
  10. if there are left over oils with cannabinoids CONDENSED onto your glass (this occurs as the vapor that touches the glass cools and precipitates small amounts that build up over time) how is it so far fetched that some of the lower boiling point terpenes didn't also get mixed in.

You'll notice reclaim is generally very gooey, this is a result of added moisture that gets trapped during the condensing process. This can go to reason why you get a lower quality oil. Any material that exists in the water and air that passes through your piece is liable to collect on the reclaim (dust, ash, micro organisms that grow in a wet piece that sits out).

I wouldn't call it toxic, but there are contaminants likely gathered in it, which is why many people prefer to use a solvent extraction for reclaim to help filter out.

Think of any time you've left pizza sitting in the delivery box on the counter over night, and the next morning you decide to grab a slice and eat it - it won't kill you in most cases, but there is a lot more bacteria multiplying on it than if you had refrigerated it or reheated.

My concern with redabbing reclaim is mold spores growing in the damp humid water piece, lungs are pretty sensitive to that stuff, whereas edibles give your immune system a better pathway to deal with it, especially when you sometimes process edibles with heat.

Maybe this helps put more perspective on the subject.

11. Seems like the only one here acting like a 15 year old is you...

• Like Like x 2
  12. You can be a cummunity organizer for whatever you want. Some people on GC are retards. It's obvious who is who. Some really try their best to say everything they know, based on experience. Some people can really be trusted. This place is one of the best places to learn about cannabis around.

People that are into claim should be into changing water daily too. And keeping it in a dark cool place helps like i've said before somewhere on GC. And then yeah, alcohol extractions kill anything anyway. But the spores/microorganisms shouldn't even be present to begin with if you clean your rig every 4-5 days, keep it in the right spot and keep up on water changes. And reuse the same alcohol too. Basically reuse the same alcohol until it won't really clean your pieces anymore. Wait until it's saturated. Then filter that shit like no tomorrow. I put it through 3-7 filters depending on how i'm feeling. And then throw it on a bowl over some water you just poured from the kettle off the stove in a bigger bowl to evap. Then leave it to sit for 2-7 days depending how thick it is on the plate. Completely forget about it. And then scrape.

I still save my claim. I still dab it too even when i'm bored. I put it through high diffusion pieces so i don't taste it, but i dab it. And save it to give to people to eat, or for vultures that ask for a dab.

• Like Like x 1
  13. So since your a "community organizer" that makes it ok for you to spread mis-info to the uneducated? Sure your BS doesn't work on us who know what the hell we are talking about but lots come here to learn because they aren't educated\\experienced on the subject. Your word is your bond on here as thats all there is to go off of. If you already admit to spreading BS on purpose then you credibility is shot, just like your logic. Sad that the rep system is long gone.

If your here to troll then fuck off, concentrates aren't a joking matter. Mis-info can lead to serious health issues, arrest, and even death.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Someone got embarrassed and didn't know how to react when they were wrong

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. I did an 190 everclear purge yesterday. Just dabbed two pretty big dabs of reclaim about 15 minutes ago. The first one sizzled and sprayed initially when i touched it to the rig. I think there may have still been some everclear in the oil. I was so startled i took my head back to avoid the splatter. after a couple seconds i hit the rest of it and it didnt sizzle.

the second dab was much bigger than the first. it didnt sizzle at all initially and was milky. it started to fizzle once i started rubbing the dabber on the nail. but i didnt stop. that second one hit me hard.

i read something earlier today about a study done to see what was in reclaim. and it said there is still quite a bit of thc in the reclaim because the original oil isnt burned its vaporized. depending on the reclaim it was said to be around 25%-60% thc. total cannabinoid percentage 35%-65% thc of which about 97% was activated.

after writing all of this i must say i am super high. also helps that i havent smoked oil in the past 2 days. :) cheers

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.