Can anyone give a DETAILED Easy Ryder smoke report?

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by AYOOOOOO, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Anyone at all?

Try to use descriptive words, not just "killer smoke" or "dank stuff".

2. Will this be graded?

3. #3 Space Captain, Mar 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2011
    Plant is robust. Very easy to grow. Low or no smell. Looks like an indica.

Product is pretty similar to most William's Wonder varieties though not as "sweet tasting" as DNA's "60 Day Wonder". I've raised it a couple times. Very satisfying. On the piney side, tastewise. Smells sweet, not piney, in the bag. Buds get clumpy. Moderately sticky. Mellow smoke, not harsh. Medium stone.

Hope that helps.

Edit: Pardon, I was referring to Lowryder. I actually did try some Easy Ryder from a friend's stash and it was fine. Tasted similar, actually, but maybe a little stronger, stonewise. Hard to say. I was pretty zonked anyway.

4. Ok so here i go!

Took way longer then i thought... On the package it says 70 day FLOWERING period*(something like that) But on attitude it says 70 days from seed... kinda misleading no big deal really

Growing it was super easy. I just took it easy with the nutes. I lst'd one and the other left alone. I got 70ish grams of the non lst'd and 40 from the lst under a 250 w hps

Smoking. I thought it was pretty smooth. Real heady high in the begining.. then creeps to body... then i creep to sleep haha.

Bag appeal was average.. Smell.. While flowering it STUNK!!!!!!afterwards not so much :(

Overall i give it a 6 out of 10........... if compared to regular strains :D