Camp Fire Acoustic (Post Your Stuff)

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by AR Toasty, Aug 24, 2020.

1. #121 Dizzy, Apr 16, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2021

Lol Well Thats Good Andy She Need to Hear You Amazing Music ;) LMAO I'm Not Joking Tho Your Songs are Lit!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. #122 HazelMoon, Apr 16, 2021
    Sometimes Bruce Springsteen just says it best. Hope you enjoy!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. #123 Dizzy, Apr 16, 2021

I Enjoy It Sis I Love Your Voice When You Sing. I Write You a PM too as Well I Hope You are Ok an Respond Me. We Going Through Some of The Same Stuff ATM.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. With The Boss, not much more ever needs to be said! Dig it :coolalt:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Thank you sis! I just got back from the dentist but I'll check out your PM now. <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

6. Oh Ok.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  7. Had some fun with this one over the weekend. It was on the same Lo-Fi EP that Potato Brain from the last page appeared. This one, however, I love. It's not the best song I've ever written lyrically, or melodically... nor is this a decent rendition :laughing:

But it's definitely Top 3 of my own personal favourites.

Like last time, here's the original recording:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Awesome! I really enjoy your style. Reminds me so much of the 90's lol. In every good way there is. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I'm on a Bruce roll, lmao. :D

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. What an iconic piano riff. I dig it, well played.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. :thankyou: :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Thank you for the 90s compliment. I've actually been riding high on that for the last couple days :laughing:

Because I love the 90s, and to be compared to the likes of Mariah Carey, Britney Spears, and Tupac Shakur.... that's what you were talking about, right?

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. I wasn't going to post this - because I prefer to share songs where I sing in pitch - but it gives me too much of a giggle not to. I was half-talking to my wife, who wasn't even paying attention to me, half-talking to you guys. Patting myself on the back for my song writing prowess seconds before realizing it was a melody belonging to someone else.

Also, it wasn't even from that EP :lmafoe:

I'll go back to the acoustic now.

Here's the original, which I actually do still think was good:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I was thinking more like Oasis and maybe Nirvana when they were doing acoustic stuff. I can hear the pop influence a little, especially when you're singing that Katy Perry song. But a lot of it sounds very rock and roll based, with some pop thrown into the mix. Just mho tho lol. :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. I was just being funny, I do appreciate the compliment. My heart and soul were formed around 90s alt-rock and pop-punk. Who doesn't love a catchy hook, right?

And let's not forget about the angst! :laughing:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Awww 10 years so cute. Dang y'all posting like crazy thing to catch up.

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Lol well time for bed so more for later he so funny. I have to promise like five times to play them again later.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Have I mentioned how AWESOME your Little Legend is?

In case anyone's forgotten, Big J is a bloody Legend. Why can't we all just stay up late and listen to music forever and ever?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Lol i haven't gotten any further because he still listen to them.... He's a goofball

Thanks for saying he's so awesome

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. As promised, back to the acoustic where I belong. This one's got a funny cadence that I didn't quite nail. Also, despite the fact I mucked these lyrics, Alex Ebert is one of the sickest, most talented songwriters. If you're not familiar, please do yourself a favour.

Stuff your thanks in a sack. Big J is awesome. Thanks aren't required for FACTS.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1