Camp Fire Acoustic (Post Your Stuff)

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by AR Toasty, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Lovely

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Nicely done

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Slowly catching up

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Lol well that caught me off guard. Cracked me up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Well done Hazel!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Wow way to go

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I agree i got those vibes also!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Well this is as far as i can go today cause someone insists we listen to it more

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. I'm on page 2 finally lol

• Winner Winner x 3
  10. I struggled with this one lol. Took me awhile. I wanted to write a love letter to weed but I didn't want it to sound too cornball. Well it is what it is I guess, lmao. Weed did really save my life. My husband did the rest. Anyway enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Thank you!!! :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Thank you for your kind words sis! :) Hope you're having a Happy Easter and getting really high! <3 :GettingStoned::love-m3j::smoking-banana:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

13. Nooo Problem. Thank You For Your Kind Words On Me as Well. My Kids Are Having a Great Easter an Me an Hubby Just About to Get High Now lol. I Hope To See You Around FB Tommorow KK!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. I'll be there! :D And no problem, glad everyone's having a great Easter.
    Back on topic...I'll be back with more stuff hopefully soon. Trying to at least play the piano every day lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Cheers, mate! I find some songs spill out all at once, and then there are those that take time or just fall into nothingness. I've got a big ol' box of those. I used to play a local gig (really just glorified busking) every Sunday arvo 'til the 'rona upended that around this time last year. I've recently started putting my feelers out at a couple of venues to get that picked up again, because I really do miss it.

I really hope you get your brave face on and share some tunes!! This is just the proverbial campfire with ya mates. If I need to spin a spliff or pour you a drink first to bring that guard down, pick your poison and I'll play bartender. :laughing:

Another operatic winner! Your piano playing is great - how long have you been playing? It's no small feat to do that and sing with that kind of gusto at the same time.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Way to go. Enjoyed this.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. ️ i feel it

• Friendly Friendly x 1

18. Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Lol Jayson was not an easy baby. I didn't know that for colicey babies that if you burp them before feeding them makes a big difference. Sigh. The things you learn. He also has fomo massively. No sleep for me cause he always is awake. I can feel your pain. Lol

• Like Like x 1