Camp Fire Acoustic (Post Your Stuff)

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by AR Toasty, Aug 24, 2020.

1. I've fallen into this trend lately of sparking up a J and picking on the old acoustic in the middle of the night when routine insomnia strikes. Sometimes I record what I'm playing, often just to hear my arrangement for future tweaking.

A thought's struck me that there's got to be more amateur guitarists on GC - let's sit around the proverbial camp fire and jam some out. Maybe it'll just be me having a thread to share my 3 AM (sometimes incredibly poor quality) six-string sing-a-longs. But I hope others will join in, no matter your experience level (it'd be a lot cooler if you did).

I started writing this one last night, and it struck me that the lyrics could lend themselves to growing some next-level Mary J. A perfect jam for the Grasscity. :smoke:

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  2. I used to play this song all of the time. It seems I've forgotten how to play it. It took a quick minute to figure it out again and I still fucked up the changes. Sorry Paul McCartney.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  3. I've had this song stuck in my head for what seems like weeks. And it's striking a chord (pun intended) with my head space lately. Which fucking sucks. But the song is so damn gorgeous.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Original that came pouring out tonight.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. 4 mins of gold. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Hey, thanks mate. That's super nice of you to say.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. I got this tune stuck in my head last week, and spent an evening putting some chords together for it. I'd like to do it some better quality justice.

Also, this is becoming a thread for me (which is fine - I've got the ego for it), but it'd be a lot cooler if someone else would chime in with some jammin'.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Another Damien Rice vibe.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. @AR Toasty I Don Know How to Plaay a Guitar but I Do Love Listening to Others Play For Me...You Make Some Beautiful Music Andy an ima Keep Coming Back in Here To Listen as Long as You Keep Posting them No B/S!:love::inlove:;wub::thumbsup::):biggrin::thankyou::hello::metal::jump::yay::dance2:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Thanks for those kind words, Toni. I really appreciate the positive vibes.

While I'm happy to keep sharing my poor quality late-night recordings, I do hope that one day someone else will chime in with some tunes of their own :smoke:

Here's one that I never shared. I wrote this for my son.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

11. N/P it Just The Truth. I Hope You Get Some Other People Replying To Your Thread as Well I Not Sure if there alot of Guitarists on Here but Like I Said I Would Be Ok To Just Listen To Yours :) That's Awesome You Write that For Your Son to You Very Talent AR!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  12. Back to my roots with a Bon Iver cover.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. 3 year’s ago when I made this song... since then I fell in love with mj
    04 Mi Telefono

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  14. Thanks for joining in, bruh. Groovy electric vibe you've got going on that one.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. I'm headed down to the city in a little while, so naturally had a bit of improvisation with this OC classic. :smoke:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Thanks bruuu that’s so cool ! BTW what is your favorite method of consumption, because Covid I have donde the imposible to avoid smoking I’m succeeding so far using edible

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. For the first time in my life, I'm trying to play quietly because my family is sleeping...

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Y'all Legends Keep Dropping Great Music I'll Keep Listening TBH. Props an Much Respect Guys!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. I was fiddling around trying to nail an original, but it just wasn't coming together. Actually, it was devolving into total rubbish.

So, Sheryl it is instead.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. @HazelMoon Here is AR's Thread do You Can Listen to His Chill Music Sis. I Always Be in This Thread Still.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1